Ch.21 The Time Is Soon

"MERRY CHRISMAS!!!!!! " form Legend, Kash, Jack, Jet, Ajax, Pual, Jazzy, Tysean, Audry, Leon, Josh, Brodie, Layla, Ranger, Gizmo, Sapphire, Ryan, and Artemis

Artemis Pov.

I wonder around in wolf form. I have nothing. My mate and my pup was killed. Now I'm completely alone and trust no one.

I do miss having a pack but I feel nothing. My heart is broken and can not be fixed. Nothing can change me, not now not ever. Well I think I could trust a white wolf because they can not lie. The moon goddess made them that way. If you can't trust anyone, you can most differently trust them.

I could also trust a Black Spirit but they are hard to find.

As I walk I run into a solid black wolf and a blue-gray wolf.

Just my looking at the black I know the she is the Royal Black Spirit. she is the Daughter of Luan and the Daughter of Hades

"Who are you?" The male said.

"I am Artemis. and it nice you meet you, your highness" I said the male was confused.

"Thank you but please just call me Jazzy" she said and I nod.

"Wait....your a Princess" he said.

"Yes, I am" she said, "I just don't tell anyone. Legend doesn't even know"

"Oh" he said.

"Would you like to come to the pack house?" she asked and I nod and follow them to their pack house.

Jazzy pov.

Artemis is now part of are pack. I can feel the evil coming. I know that the Black Sun Pack's alpha is aware of us. I will put my life on the line to keep this pack safe.

Max pov.

I know the time is near. I will give my life for this pack.

Brodie pov.

The time is coming after Legend has his pups we will take him.

Leon pov.

Brodie is coming and I'm going to stop him.

'Josh!' I said in are pack mind link.

'Yes Le, what is it?' He said.

'Its time Brodie is going down!'

'Yes alpha!'

Sorry the next chap will be longer.