Ch.10 The Pack

Kash's dad's truck------>

Kash pov.

I don't know how my voice change but I liked it. Me and legend started to pack two back pack filed with what we needed.

I left a note for my mom.

Dear mom,

I'm sorry but I have to leave. I am nothing but trouble to you. I hope you say safe. There is a box next to the tree with my tree house that has 400$ in it for you. I saved it for your birthday but since I'm leaving. I must give it to you now.

Please do not try and find me. I'm happy now please don't ruin it. I want you to be happy and leave dad. He's been sleeping with my teacher Mr.Reese's. Please leave him before he hurts you too bad.

Your loving son,

Kash

I left the note next to her bed. We left the house and took my dads Black Chevy Classic.

We got in and left. I left behind my mom and the life I knew, but I'm glad to have legend and the pups.

As we drive a brown-red wolf jump out in fount of the truck.

"Legend?"

"Your scent, he must not have a pack"

"What now"

"Get out walk up to him proud and see if he drops his he head. If he does tell him to shift"

"Okay"

I got out the truck and walk up to the wolf. His eyes meet mine and his head dropped.

"Shift" There's that voice again.

He shift and looks to be 15.

"What's your name"

"Ajax, alpha" he said looking at the ground.

"What do you want"

"To join you pack. My old pack kick me out because that thought I was weak"

"Come, Ajax" I said then turn to truck and walk over to legends side. I have no idea what I'm doing but something tells me to get Legends thought on Ajax before I let him in. I opened the door and legends eyes had turned midnight blue.

"Luna" Ajax bowed his head. Legend looked at me and nodded.

"Welcome Ajax" I said. He smiled and got into the flat bed of the truck.

I got back in and started to drive.

"He will be a good delta or third command" L egend said.

"Really?" He nods, "Why does my voice change?"

"Because the alpha in you is coming forth and in two days you will shift and be very horny"

"Wow but how am I changing"

"Well it's not the movies. See from the moment I told you that you where my mate you wolf had awaken. See people who are mated to wolves are really wolves theirselves but their wolf was in a state of hibernation"

"Oh wait, what about the pups when I turn"

"Ajax or if we have found a omega by then will watch them"

"Oh okay"

After that we stopped at a motel. When we got in the room I looked in then mirror and say my eyes have change to red.

"Legend!"

"What Kash"

"My eyes are red!"

Legend looked at me and smiled. his eyes still had not changed from that blue.

"Kash it's nothing you see how my eyes changed" I nod, "well it shows our rank, Midnight blue is Luna and red is Alpha, Yellow Beta and Forest green Delta. you are become Alpha faster then I thought" I look into legends eyes and feel the need to protect. I heard someone coming and start to growl, knowing it's not the pups or Ajax.

"What is it Kash" Legend asked but I wasn't listening, I was running on instincts. I push Legend behind me and my eyes lock on the door.

I open the door and a gray wolf was their by his smell he's just like us.

"Shift" I said.

"Alpha please let me join your pack. I have no one" he said and seem to be 16.

"Name"

"Paul, Alpha"

I look at legend and he comes over.

"Luna" he bowed his head and Legend nodded.

"You are part of our pack now, Beta" as soon as I said that his eyes turn yellow.

"I will not let you down Alpha and Luna" he said.

I nod and look to Ajax and say "Delta" he eyes turn frost green.

"I will not let you down Alpha and Luna" he said.

After that every one went to bed the pups between me and Legend when a voice and my head whisper.

"Our mate, our pup and our pack to protect"

"Who are you?"

"Your wolf spirt, Alpha"

"Okay"

You guys like I hope so.

I bet you liked. Most likely, kaylawhitesimms
@SilverMoon422
@LeafarSepol
Ariana_BOOMbAM
@Anilunia

And those are just a few that we can remember who voted or comment on some of the chapters thank and if I forgot you I'm sorry I have to many notification to look back very far to see everyone but Thank You so much.

Hugs to all

from Alpha Jazzy (A nickname my friends gave me because I act like a alpha and love wolves)

Oh and ask some question you want answered.