Ch.17 One Big Happy Family

Legend pov.

Today we are moving the pack. Jazzy and Tysean when into a town near us and bought a pack house for us. It has a lot of rooms and still in the forrest.

The hole pack is walking around in human form, even Max who mush be 16.

I walk around and see Ajax shooting deaf stare at Tysean who has become like a brother to Jazzy.

"Ajax, don't do that" he looked at me, "she has chosen you to give her heart to. Black spirits can have different mate but can only love once. Don't mess it up because you are jealous of Tysean and her being friends. Look at her" he looks at her.

"You see she's happy because Tysean is like the brother she never had. Sure Andy was her brother but he was cure and she hated him. Turst her and let her be her free spirt she is" I patted his shoulder.

"Thanks Legend I'm glad to see my mate happy" he said.

Layla pov.

I'm walking around in my human form in town listening to "only" by Nicki Minaj.

I have no pack but I can smell a Alpha with a small pack near by.

I really need a pack right now. I'm 15, my wolf is white-yellow and I can hold my own. But my parents never really like me much they never under stud me.

I walk down a dirt path. when I get to where I can see the house a pregnant white wolf step out on to the path followed by two pups, one black and the other tan.

She looked at me and then nodded to me to follow and I saw her midnight blue eyes. So this must be the luna.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"My name is legend" she I mean he.

"Oh your a guy" I said.

"Yes my child" he said when we came up to the house a guy that looked 16 and had red eyes.

"Hey baby" he said to Legend.

"Hi your the Alpha but your like 16" I said.

"I'm Alpha Kash and the oldest person in this pack is my Beta and that's only by a mouth" he said.

"Really I'm 15" I said.

"Cool your the same age as Jazzy and Ajax" he said.

Then a brunette and a guy with black came running by and dump a bucket of water on Kash. They laughed then bolted.

"It's okay I'll get them later" he said.

"Who where they" I asked.

"Jazzy, she also a alpha and Tysean, he's like her brother but their not" he said.

I like this pack.

Ranger pov.

I'm running through the wood when I come up to a young couple. The girl was a brunette with red eyes and the boy had black hair and brown eyes. The girl looked 15 and him 16. I'm older then them, I'm 19.

"Did you see him" she laughed.

"Yeah Jazz I was supper funny and it looks like we have a new member to the pack" he said.

I see them shift into their wolves. I take a red rose I take it and lope it into a perfect anklet for the she-wolf. I took off all the thorns.

I walked out if the bushes up to them.

"Hello beautiful and young man" I said then gave the she-wolf the rose.

"Thank and my name is alpha Jazzy" she said then slipped it on her front right paw.

"I'm Tysean and she has a mate" he said.

"Okay, she still earn a beautiful rose" I said.

"Hey you want to come to the house. I'm sure Alpha Kash and Luna Legend would love to meet you" she said then we started to walk to their pack house.

When we get their I see their Alpha and pregnant Luna.

I told them about me being kicked out my pack. My pack never liked me because all the she-wolves liked me. Well sorry to them that I know how to treat a lady. I was rise right.

But I like my new pack even though I'm the oldest one here. their all kind and sweet. They respect everyone and play jokes on everyone. One big happy family.

"Wow two long chapters I hope you guys like them. I have been working on them since Monday. So you guys could have a double update" I said flopping down on my bed.

"Yeah she work all that she could. With her midterms and missing assignments she had when she was sick for a week and still updated this book. What a Trooper" Legend said hugging me.

"Thanks Legend" I said.

"Till next time! White Wolf cast out!" Every one in the book said.

"Oh don't forget to comment. do you guys like these very long chapters and ask questions" I said then closed the book to start the next chapter.