Ch.11 Black Dragron

The pack so far--->

Legend pov.

Kash's alpha in him is here and he's about to change. Ajax and Paul will watch the pups.

We were outside waiting for Kash to turn when he started to sniff my neck.

"Mmm I love your scent" he moaned.

Soon after he shifted into a black and white wolf. I soon shift and we take off into the woods. Well you don't need to know what happen next.

The next day I wake up with Kash's head over my neck. I shift a little waking him up.

"Kash get up" I said then nudged him a little.

"Mine" he said looking at me.

"Yes all your's alpha" I said then he lick my cheek.

We stood up and trotted over to the river and he looked at his reflexion.

"Wow I'm a black and white wolf"

"Yes the black in your coat stands for being strong and brave. The white for wisdom and knowledge. You are going to be a great alpha"

"Than-someone near the pack" Kash growl then we took off.

When we got their and there was a black dragon.

From my knowledge of black dragons they are protective over their clan and chose who they want to protect. If this dragon has chosen our pack this is some thing great.

When Kash growled, Ajax and Paul joined. The dragon flapped his wings and laid down lower to show his no trouble or danger to us.

"I am no danger to your pack" The dragon said.

Kash looked at him and stop growling but still on high alert.

"I have chosen your pack to protect if you will let me" he said.

Kash study him then looked at me. I nod, if you want to know why he looks to me before he let's anyone in the pack is because in all packs the Alpha and Luna must agree. If I say no then they can hit the road because if the Luna don't like you the Alpha won't accept you, just natural instincts every Alpha has.

"Okay dragon what's your name?" Kash asked.

"Max is my name, Alpha Kash" he said.

"Nice to meet you Max" he said.

Kash pov.

Yeah last night was a little crazy. I still having a hard time believing I really mated with Legend in wolf form. But at the same time it felt right.

Being a wolf so far is not hard but I know it's now always gonna be.

Our pack is now four wolves strong and a dragon, the pups too.

We have just left the motel and saw on the news my dads truck with a picture of me.

Headline: Kash Diamond has runway from home and took his fathers truck. Kash has been gone for four days. Keep a watch out for this boy. He is know to have a wolf with two pups with him.

"Everyone shift and into the woods" I said in that voice.

"Yes alpha" everyone answer and shifted. We took off in to the woods with Max flying above us.

They followed me to a cave I saw. When I saw it was safe, we entered.

"Kash what happen" Legend asked coming up to me with the behind him.

"I was on the news, their looking for me" I said and he sat next to me.

"Kash, there are going to be a lot of thing to come but you made a good decision to have us run before anyone saw us. You went off your instincts and we follow with out question. You are a great leader, alway trust your instincts" he said then laid down.

"Thanks legend" I said and lick his cheek. I laid down with my head over his neck. The pups were curled in to his side.

"Night Daddy" They said.

"Night boys"

Hope you guy like it. Thank you guys for reading my book. special thanks to

kaylawhitesimms
LMefarSepol
Ariana_BOOMbAM
@Anilunia
@ashkinglove

For voting on my last chapter. Also check out my other story's and over winter break I have a new book I'm gonna start it's called "The Beast"

Here's the description:

In a town where everyone is scared of THE BEAST. One boy only wants to meet the wolf. He is the beast mate but does not know. One night when the beast was out Alex went out and saw him. He was not scared of him.

Alex befriend's the beast and learns his destiny. As the beast mate.

Can he handle it? What will he do when his town finds of? Will love win?

Do you do guys like it should I do it.

"Hey do you guys have any question about me and Kash? Please ask away" legend ask.

"Yeah ask us" Kash said.

"Okay well we will wait and see" I said.