Ch.6 What?!?!?!

I felt so bad for Kash with Ryan saying he would not be his friend if he was gay. That's so sad.

But right now me, Kash, and the pups are on the show. I hope I win.

When we got their the people check me in and one good thing they did not check if I was a boy or girl.

They saw the pups and bam!

"Awwwwww she has such cute puppies" and "can I breed my male with her" I can't believe they really think I'm a girl.

The pups made it worse when they pretend to nurse. The worse thing is that from that my wolf tits came out, so they really got milk and I liked it.

If you are wondering why tits just pop out. Well white wolves are both gender in wolf form. So when the pups did that my wolf responded naturally and made milk for the them.

"Legend are you a girl or boy" Kash asked when he notice the nipple and the pups really drinking.

He pulled out his computer and I typed, I will tell you later.

Then the show begin.

*After the show*

I got best in show and first place, also 500$.

Kash is smiling like hell. Photos are being taken of us.

I stood proud and "elegant" for my master.

Kash pov.

"You know that's a very beautiful girl you have their. Who's the sire of the pups" a guy in a suit asked.

"Mmm I really don't know" I said nervously.

"You mean you let a unknown male breed with her" the guy said.

"It happen on accident. She got loss for three day when she was in heat" I said and the guy buys it.

"It was most likely a male wolf" he said.

"How?" I said not knowing how he could tell the pup where wolves.

"I saw the pups teeth and they resemble wolf teeth" he said then left.

When I got home I gave mom the money.

"Thanks sweetie" she said then kissed my cheek.

Me, Legend, and the pups went up to my room. Legend turn and looked at me.

He turned into the guy I saw in the woods.

My.

Wolf.

Is.

A.

Person.

'Bang' I hit the ground.

~~~~~~~~
Well I hoped you like the update