;3

After 20 minutes of brief packing, Mackenzie found herself smiling at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a red t-shirt, with white shorts and black vans. She had 3 bags packed. She was ready to go on vacation and get away from this life she was living. Even if it was with 6 guys she just met, and who will probably kill her. Being killed sounds somewhat appealing right now though. Walking to the door of her house, she turned the handle and saw her uber waiting for her.

She walked out the door and pulled her two suitcases and held her blue bag on her shoulder. She put the suitcases in the trunk and the blue bag in the backseat with her. After telling the uber the address, and she waited to get there anxiously. She looked down at her phone and saw no messages in the group chat full of odd boys. She enjoyed their texts and liked talking to them. At least some of them had manors.

Once getting to the airport, she hurriedly climbed out of the uber and rushed to the building. Although her uber had been on time she didn't account for the traffic and there-fore, she might have gotten there a little late. 

Once she arrived the house, she climbed out, basically in awe of it. She was a little skeptical, but also highly intrigued. The Uber got out to help her with her bags and one of the boys left the house.

"Glad to see you made it okay!" He greeted. He was tall with blonde hair. There were no pictures shared between the girl or any of the boys so she couldn't recognize them. It was confusing for her.

"I'm Cameron!" He explained.

"Thanks, I'm Kenzie! You probably already knew that though." She said giggling, nervously.

"You're gorgeous." Cam said and looked down at her.

"Aw stop! You're making me blush!" She said and grabbed onto her bags gently.

"Here, hand one of those over and I'll put it into the van." He said, taking her suitcase from her left hand and loading it into the vehicle.

"Cam! Is Kenzie here yet? Mason isn't awake and we're leaving in 20 minutes!" Someone yelled from the door.

"Swagger, she's right there." Cam pointed to her. Kenzie smiled at Swagger.

"Hi!" She greeted with a big smile and a pretty expression. Swagger walked up to her.

"Do a little spin, doll." He said. Kenzie did as she was asked and did a small twirl in front of him.

"Am I pretty enough, Mr SwaggerSouls?" Kenzie asked in a sarcastic tone of voice. Swagger smirked and took her hand, leading her inside the house.

"Go wake up Mason, and we'll find out."
Kenzie took a deep breath and walked up the stairs and saw a door that had 'Mason' scribbled all over it. She chuckled gently and opened the door slowly, seeing the room a mess. She shook her head and sat down on the bed calmly, next to the sleeping male.

"Macey..." She said, quietly, in almost a whisper.

"Macey.." she smiled. Mason stirred in his sleep.

"Yes?" He mumbled and slowly turned over so he didn't face the light coming in through the door.

"Its time to wake up, doll." She whispered gently and rubbed his back through the blankets he had tucked around him. Mason sat up slowly and opened his eyes, rubbing them to wake himself up more. Mason looked at Kenzie, smiled and then pulled her into a hug with a kiss on the top of her forehead. Kenzie blushed under his arms.

"Come on, pumpkin, lets get you packed and ready for Jamaica." The boys stared in awe from the door, astonished someone had woken up Mason without any breaking or going back to sleep. Mason slowly got up and started packing his things into his bag.

"I'm gonna go wait outside." Kenzie said and stood up, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind her.

"Close your mouths boys, its nothing special." She explained with a smile.

"That was astonishing." Matt said. Swagger picked her up and spun her around.

"Down! Put me down!" Kenzie squealed. Swagger almost dropped her. Kenzie looked up at him she wasn't very tall, maybe 5'1, or 5'2. Mason walked out of his room and wrapped his arms around Kenzie from behind, kissing the top of her forehead. Matt walked out of his bedroom.

"Whose ready to go to Jamaica?" He asked, smiling. Everyone grabbed their bags and suitcases and took them to the van. Kenzie put her other suitcase in the trunk and climbed into the backseat between Matt and Mason. Cam drove, Toby sat beside him, Swagger behind Toby, Ryan behind Cam, and Jay sitting in between Swagger and Ryan. Kenzie found herself looking down at her hands, and picking at her hands. Matt noticed this and nudged her a bit, making her look up at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, in a hushed voice. Kenzie gently shook her head no. The car became loud with the boys talking and laughing. Kenzie looked at her hands again.

"Just a little anxious because I don't really know if I 'fit in' here."

"You smoke weed, check. You have crippling depression, check. You're funny, check. You're gorgeous, check. How could you not fit in?" He asked.

"Because you guys barely know me."

"Thats why Jay invited you. So we could get to known you better." He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "How much sleep did you get last night?"

"None. I went to sleep at 1:30, and woke up at 2:30, and haven't slept since." Kenzie said, quietly. Matt kissed the top of her head.

"Take a nap, its a long drive to the airport, I'll even carry you to your seat if thats okay with you.." he said and smiled. He held her close to his chest and let her lean on him. She fell asleep quietly without another word from her lips, curled up to his warm body, and snuggling his chest with soft, cute snores. She was adorable when she slept, and this was obvious to everyone when they noticed she was asleep. They also all kept their voices down. She was out for 2 hours.

a/n: hi hi hi! me again! so i don't know if this is rushed but its cute and i love it and im continuing it also, drop requests pls💓🌟