;10

"What? What do you need so badly that you had to storm into my home and ask me?" Kenzie said, anger in her voice.

"We're worried about you, Kenzie. We came here to try and make you feel better and make you start taking care of yourself again. What's with you being gone and shit? And why do you look like you've gained weight?" Swagger said. Fitz punched him in the chest.

"We just want to know you're safe and healthy. That's all any of is want. So, come on, stand up, we're gonna have Kath and Liv help you get cleaned up and Tannar is here to do your hair and stuff." Cam said.

"And why are you guys forcing me to do these things?" Kenzie looked at them. She rolled her eyes.

"Listen, Kenz. We want whats best for you. Lets get you dolled up, go shopping, go out to dinner, and film some shit so you can make a comeback." Cameron said to Kenzie.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Well, I thought you'd say something like that, so we brought extra.. help." Swagger said.

"Whats up cunts!" Kenzie heard the familiar voice turn the corner towards her door and then saw a tall figure stand at the end of her hallway.

It was Matt.

"Oh shit, shes a mess." He mumbled under his breath. "Listen, Kenz, I can explain everything!" He said, quickly. Kenzie rushed into the safety of her room and began shutting the door. Cameron wedged the door open with his arm.

"Come on girls and guys, inside!" Cameron laughed as they walked inside and the girls pulled Kenzie back into the room to get her prettied up.

2 and a half hours of beauty later.

Somehow. Kath, Tannar and Liv all managed to get Kenzie into a cute outfit, cut her hair, do her makeup, and get her clean. Kenzie looked put together (finally) while most of the guys sat on the couch in the living room watching American football. Every so often you would hear a loud yell from the room.

Mackenzie walked out of her room slowly with the three girls behind her.

The guys, still being occupied by the tv, didn't seem to have much of a reaction

"Holy fuck! Is that Kenzie?" A short yell from Mason was all that was needed to send the guys eyes flying from the tv and to the girl in a short tan skirt and a long sleeved see through shirt with a black bra, a nice hair cut and makeup on.

Liv smiled. "I think we did good." She laughed.

"Listen, this is nothing like I would wear." Kenzie said. Matt's jaw was on the ground. Ezra nudged him.

"Oi, if you take a picture, it'll last longer."

Mason stood up and walked over to her.

"Mason, if you're about to ask what I think you are, the answer is no." Kenzie rejected. Mason chuckled and leaned down to her ear.

"Your fly is down." He said and turned, walking back to his seat as Matt stood up.

"Hey Kenzie, I can explain everything that happened. It was Elliot. Elliot is the reason we broke up." Lannan rose a finger.

"I can verify everything Matt just said. I took a video."

A/n:This? Short. Do i need to care more? Yeah.. no ones gonna read it anyways so fck it dude.