;8

Kenzie almost choked on her spit.

"You what?" She asked, in disbelief.

"I like like you! I think I'm in love. You're gorgeous and your personality, oh my god, you just make me feel feelings I haven't felt for someone in a long ass time."

Kenzie put her hand over her heart and looked down at her feet.

"Matt, you're the sweetest thing." She said and blushed, looking up at him for a second.

"I really mean it, Kenz." He said. Kenzie stood up on her toes and walked to him.

"Come here, you big sweetheart!" She says as she pulls him down to her height and kisses his lips with passion and love. She pulls him down onto the bed with her.

"When you were changing, I saw your dick." She mumbled under her breath. They laughed and Matt stayed hovered over her.

"God, you are gorgeous in this light."

"Why thank you." Kenzie giggled and looked up at him.

"Wanna go swimming with me, Kenz?" Matt asked and stood up.

"I'd love nothing more than to swim with you."

"Then go change into your bathing suit before I take your clothes off myself." He says, smacking Kenzie's ass as she got up to go change.

"I guess I won't be sleeping on the couch tonight, then!" Kenzie cheered and walked to the bathroom, closing the door and changing. She walked back out and shivered.

"Are you cold?" He asked, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her. He had taken the opportunity to change while she was, so he was now in his trunks shirtless.

"Yeah, but it's hot outside, right? So it'll be warm in the pool!" She said and hurried up to get outside and to the pool. She found a blow up watermelon so she could float in the water. Matt took it from her and started to blow it up for her. She climbed into the water.

"Cold! Cold cold cold!!!" She squealed. She started shaking because of the temperature of the water. She looked at him.

"Well, baby doll, no one has been in it since last night, they all wanted you to come back and swim."

"What did you call me?"

"Baby doll? Oh, sorry, just becoming habit."

"I.. I like it!" She said and swam over to him, splashing him with the water as she climbed out and walked to a lawn chair. She started sunbathing, so she could get really warm before going in to the pool. Matt continued to blow her floaty up while she sunbathed and the rest of the guys woke up, only to go outside and start swimming. Kenzie had forgotten sunscreen.

Matt looked at the guys, chuckling.

"Swagger, take a fat rip in the pool." He said and stood up, walking to grab the bong off the table outside. He handed it to him and a lighter as well. Swagger hit the bong and breathed out O's while laughing.

This prompted the rest of the guys to hit it as a well. Bad decisions started occurring after this particular event. 

Kenzie didn't hit the bong, she was on a cleanse for the day. Yes, day. She knew she wouldn't last more than a day, but it was good for her to at least try.

When she got up from sunbathing, everyone was high, and now somehow, someway, Click was there. Mason had started day drinking, and Swagger did two shots of vodka.

Wow, everyone was fucked.

"Uh, guys. What the fuck is going on?" Kenzie asked. She didn't look at herself, though she was a sunburnt MESS.

"I bet him this $50 bill, that he couldn't chug the rest of the Vodka!" Swagger said and pointed at Lannan. Lannan had the bottle up to his mouth and tipped it back.

"Heres to Lannan, hes true blue, hes a piss pot through and through, heres to lannan so they say, meant to go to heaven but he went the other way, he went down! Down! Down! Down!" Cray shouted, laughing and putting his hand on his stomach.

"Hey!! Hand it over, cunt." Kenzie said, after Lannan took the bottle away, he didn't get it all down. Hell, he barely got a fourth down. Kenzie knew she could chug it.

"As they say down under; let us eskeetit, boys."

Kenzie put the bottle to her lips, tipped it back and was able to balance the bottle on her lips so she didn't hold it. The burning she felt in her through and chest was horrible, but she knew she had to do it.

When she finished the bottle, she put it down and ran inside to get a chaser. She grabbed a pop and chugged it as well. She looked at all of them who had their cameras out. She held up a thumbs up and smiled.

"SMOOTH!"

"My God, Kenz, you're gonna feel that in about 10 minutes." Kath said and chuckled.

"Let us eskeetit!" Kenz held up shaka brah and laughed.

"I can't not do this." Matt said and pulled his legs out of the water, standing up and walking over to Kenzie.

He put his hands on her cheeks, pulling her face close to his. Kenzie let it happen. It was all so fast, and soon enough, they pressed their lips together. Kenzie wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and closed her eyes as they kissed.

When they pulled apart, all eyes, cameras and stares were on them. Kenzie blushed and put her head in the crook of Matt's neck.

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna fight you."

"You're gonna what?"

"You know damn well I like her too!"

a/n: OVER A HUNDRED READS OH MY GOD🥰 thank you guys sm for the support. +++ cliffhanger. who do you think said it??? comment💗🌟