;4

When Kenzie woke up, Mason was leaning on her quietly, asleep. Cam, Toby and Swagger were all talking and Ryan was asleep leaning on the window. Kenzie let her eyes wander around the car to see everyone, then she looked up towards Matt. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning, doll." He whispered as to not hurt her ears since she had just woken up. Kenzie nuzzled her head against his chest.

"Back to sleep..." She mumbled, yawning and putting her head in the crook of Matt's neck. Swagger, Cam, and Mason sent death glares in the direction of Matt. Matt looked at them and smirked gently, flicking them all off. Mason looked at Kenzie.

"Kenzie we're here!!!" Mason yelled and looked at her. Kenzie covered her ears and squealed.

"Mason, shut the fuck UP!" Swagger yelled back at him. Kenzie whined and covered her ears again, mumbling and cursing under her breath.

"I'm up now." She said and sat up away from Matt. She looked out the window and saw the giant airport. This one was larger than the other one, and you could tell.  She looked as the car parked and the boys slowly began unloading so that they could get their bags and go towards the security gate. She smiled gently and put her bag on her shoulders and got out of the car. She got her suitcases out of the trunk and pulled them alongside of her. She walked in the middle of the group, ignoring glances from other males walking by. She stopped when the group stopped and flipped her head upside down so she could put her hair in a bun. She lifted her head back up and noticed Cameron had his eyes set on her. She snapped in front of his face.

"Can I help you, cunt?" She asked and smirked softly. Cam flustered and shook his head no, turning back around and smiling down at the ground. Mason walked up behind Kenzie and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and smiled as they walked inside. Kenzie looked up at him and rolled her eyes playfully.

After going through security and getting to the gate, Mason released Kenzie. She was still quite tired and had a smile still sitting on her face. She reached into her pocket and pulled her phone out with her earbuds. She put her earbuds in and starting dancing to the music playing in her ears. Swagger quickly snapped a picture of her on the flat escalator thing.

 Swagger quickly snapped a picture of her on the flat escalator thing

'She's so beautiful.' Cam thought as he watched her dance. She was now leading the group, and Matt knew she didn't know where she was going, so he made his way to the front of the group, next to Kenzie and walked with her onto the plane.

"So, Matt, you got aisle seat, Jay you're in the middle. Ryan, You're window seat. Then back here, mason, go to the window, Kenz, you're in middle and Matt you're next to her, then Swagger and I are behind you guys. Sound good?" Cam said, going over seating so we knew where we'd sit. Mason sat down and Kenzie followed him. Once everyone was seated, swagger handed a bag up to Mason and Mason put it in Kenzie's lap. It had weed gummies in it.

"Guys, this may come as a surprise, but I've never been high before." Kenzie said and looked around at the boys. They all stared in disbelief.

"Miss DespicableWeed has never been high!" Swagger said. He looked at the gummies and then at her. "Eat em. Only eat a few." He said. Kenzie took 3 out and popped them into her mouth, chewing then swallowing them and sitting back.

Soon enough the effects of the high kicked in. Kenzie started giggling and laughing for absolutely no reason. She bent over and held her stomach as she laughed and giggled. Matt looked at her, and furrowed his brows.

"Kenz, whats so funny?" He asked her. She tried to manage words but she just kept laughing. Mason looked at her and started laughing too. Swagger stops up and looked at them.

"She's gone, man." He chuckled and looked at Cam.

"I don't think the airplane was the right place to get her high." He said and chuckled.

"Fitz, you're 3 different colors right now." Kenzie turned and looked at him, bursting out into laughter again.

"She's fuckin gone, mate." Matt said and looked at Swagger. Kenzie looked at them and kept laughing. Mason wrapped his hand around Kenzie's thigh and smiled, laughing. Kenzie pushed his hand away. Matt heard the alarm for seat belt's going back on so he put Kenzie's on for her since she was fucking stoned.

The plane quickly came in for a landing and let everyone off. Kenzie could barely keep her balance while getting off the plane and Matt had to hold her so she didn't fall over. They arrived at the baggage claim and everyone got their bags, except Kenzie. She looked around for her bags.

"Matt, my bags aren't here." Kenzie said and pulled on his shirt sleeve.

🌟