;5

"What do you mean your bags aren't here?" Matt looked down at Kenzie. She looked around once more before nodding.

"They aren't here. I have two suitcases, a bright yellow one with stars on it, and a purple one that has 7/11 slurpees all over it. Matt let the other guys know and Kenzie keeled over laughing on the ground. Ryan and Mason rolled their eyes and went to management to see if they could find where Kenzie's bags had been misplaced. Matt leaned down to where Kenzie was sitting and hooked his hands under her arms and pulled her to her feet.

"Kenz, get on my back, I'll carry you to the car." Cameron said and smiled at her. Kenzie, not so gracefully, jumped up onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Fitz ran around and bounced her on his back just to scare her. She squealed and held onto him tighter.

"Mack, do you at least have a bathing suit?" Toby asked. Kenzie shook her head no and frowned softly, holding onto Cam with all of her strength in her high body. She took a glance around the airport once more and then looked at Ryan.

"It'll be fine, I've still got my wallet and my phone charger and keys and skin care stuff, so were fine in that aspect. However, I don't have my makeup, which could be a serious problem." Kenzie explained and looked at each one of the guys. Jay looked at Matt and nodded to the map hung on the wall. The two of them walked over to it together.

"Look here," Jay whispered to Matt. "we're walking distance from a mall. We're just gonna take Kenzie there and buy her some new clothes."

"You, my dear friend, are a genius." Matt whispered back.

"Uber is here!!!" Swagger yelled.

"Actually, Me and Jay are gonna take Kenzie out. We'll meet you guys at the house." Matt said. Kenzie furrowed her brow and shrugged.

"Alright, but can Cam come so he can carry me?"

"Only if he wants to, Kenz." Jay said.

"I don't mind at all, you're really light." Cam said with a smirk and a chuckle.

"I don't trust you guys alone with Kenz. Especially since she's high." Swagger said, Mason and Toby nodding in agreement.

"It's fine, guys, no one is allowed to try anything funny on Kenzie, Am I Heard?" Ryan said and looked at them. They all nodded with sad expressions on their faces. Jay and Matt told Cam the plan and he started walking to the mall with Kenzie still on his back. Kenzie smiled when the mall was within sight, eyes big like little kids eyes when they see a teddy bear.

"MALL!" She squealed and hopped off Cam's back and sprinted for the entrance, dropping her bag with stuff in it along the way.

"Oh shit!" Jay yelled.

"We gotta go catch her!!" Cam yelled and the three boys began running, Matt grabbing her bag on the way to the doors.

But once they entered, she was no where in sight.

a/n: mUAHAHAHA short chapter + cliffhanger!!! 🌟