;6

Matt looked at Jay and shook his head. This was for sure, not good at all.

"Well, mates. At least we won't get in trouble for trying anything on her." Cam said, in a calm yet frantic voice. He looked around.

"Cam! We lost Kenzie!!" Jay looked at him in disbelief. He face-palmed and looked around the mall as well. Matt took his phone out and began calling Mason.

"YO ITS MASON, WHAT DO YOU NEED CUNT?" Mason yelled into his phone. Matt rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed gently.

"We lost Kenzie."

"What do you mean you lost Kenzie?" Mason said.

"THEY LOST KENZIE?" It seemed like the rest of the uber screamed. Swagger apologized to the driver and grabbed Mason's phone

"Matt. What do you mean you lost Kenzie?"

"We went to the mall. Once she saw it, she darted away and dropped her bag with all her stuff in it, and we can't see her."

"We're on our way." Toby said and told the Uber to drive them to the mall. The uber driver complied and drove them to the front of the mall, where they all unloaded and walked into the mall, meeting with Jay, Cam and Matt. Mason looked around the mall.

"Well, does anyone have any bright ideas?" Cam asked.

"Divide and conquer, everyone split up individually and whoever finds her gets to share a room with her." Jay said.

"You all are going down!!!" Cam said and ran for the escalator, Swagger close behind him. Mason and Toby sprinted after her, then the rest of the guys divided.

It wasn't long before the guys started teaming up and letting each other search together.

Who knew Kenzie could run so fast?

=45 minutes later=

Jay and Matt had been searching FOREVER. With absolutely no luck.

Matt had decided to try and go off on his own. He walked into American Eagle and began looking around, hearing a familiar voice talking to the sales clerk.

Once he turned the corner to see who it was, he saw something he thought he'd never see. It was Kenzie. Standing in nothing but a bikini. Hair flowing down her back. Curly and beautiful, with her body showing off almost completely. Matt started drooling over this girl as soon as he laid eyes on her, and this just made everything way better.

He couldn't snap out of his thoughts. He rubbed his eyes and sighed gently.

"She's so god damn gorgeous." He mumbled under his breath and began walking up to her. He looked to her side and saw about 12 bags of stuff. He chuckled and walked up behind her, tapping her on the shoulder.

"Kenzie, everyone's been looking for you for an hour!" Matt said and smiled. He looked at her. Kenzie spun around and looked at him.

"Oh, hi Matt!" She squealed and smiles. She was on a pink and white flower bikini that was really revealing. She had a flower in her hair. Matt smiled at her.

"How did you get all this stuff without your wallet?" Matt asked, genuinely curious.

"Guys keep covering my tab, and buying me things!" Kenzie said and smiled.

"Well, let me help you with your bags, here take my phone and call Swagger." He said and handed her his phone, starting to pick up the bags. Kenzie dialed Swaggers number and told them she was with Matt and where they were.

The guys got there very quickly, and one after another their jaws dropped. Toby walked up and took his sweatshirt off, putting it over her and standing in one of the merch t-shirts for the misfits. Swagger threw his hands up in frustration.

"Come on, Toby!" He exclaimed. Matt wrapped an arm around Kenzie.

"I guess this means we get to share a room." Matt said, smiling. All the guys frowned and groaned. They started walking to the car and Matt carried the bags with his hands.

"Care to explain?" Kenzie asked and smiled at Matt.

"We had a bet, whoever found you got to share a room with you."

"I'm glad you won. At least there's two beds!" Kenzie said with a passionate smile on her face.

"Lets go drop our shit off and get in the pool, boys!!" Swagger yelled and ran for the Uber.

=30 minutes later=

Everyone had arrived, and claimed their rooms. Matt and Kenzie had got stuck with one bedroom that had a couch and a bed. You both agreed to switch off every night. Unless something else happened.

The boys jumped in the pool and started attacking each other, per usual. They laughed and had a ton of fun. Kenzie was now floating on a floaty in the middle of the pool in her bikini. Mason and Swagger had a plan to tip her over, just to see her all wet. They both got in slowly and waded over to her, then Swagger and Mason put their hands under the floaty and flipped her over.

She screamed before going into the water, trying to plug her nose but being unsuccessful in the process. She took in a lot of water and ended up blacking out from being so scared. Swagger noticed and started yelling for help, and Cam pulled her out and started doing CPR. He pressed his lips to hers and began giving her air and trying to wake her up. Matt watched and began silently getting jealous that his lips were on hers and his weren't. Matt walked over and sat on his knees, putting her head in his lap so that he supported her head. She woke up slowly and leaned to the side, beginning to spit up water and hold her stomach.

"She's alright! She's fine!" Cam yelled, looking at everyone and glaring at Mason and Swagger. Matt looked down at Kenzie and checked her face to make sure she was okay. Kenzie looked up at him and sat up slowly, using him as a supportive way to sit up. She held onto Matt and crawled into his lap, hugging him and clinging to his body for warmth. Cam was scolding Swagger and Mason, and Matt wrapped his arms around Kenzie. He looked at Cam.

"I'm gonna go lay her down." Matt said and stood up with Kenzie in his arms, taking her to their room and handing her one of his sweatshirts, warm leggings, and a pair of her new underwear, putting her in the bathroom.

"Take your time, I'm gonna go hang out with the guys."

"Hey Matt?" Kenzie said.

"Huh?"

"Thank you.."

a/n: hi!!💓 thank you for all the support on this, I'm continuing in a little bit! 🌟