;9

Kenzie began backing up from the two standing in front of her. Kath ran over to Kenzie and pulled her away from the two, basically acting as a human shield so she couldn't see them fighting. Kath pulled her inside the house.

Elliot had said that. Elliot walked towards Matt

"Listen, mate. I know you and I have a good past. But step off her." Elliot said

"No. I had her first."

"Matt, I don't want to do this."

"Me neither."

"Step off of Kenzie. Or else." Elliot said and shoved Matt down. Cam ran inside and Swagger got between the two fighting.

"Woah woah woah, ladies calm down."

Kenzie was upstairs with Kath in her room. She had no idea what was happening. Ryan ran upstairs.

"Kenzie. Here, take this, and take your flight back home. Now. Before this gets any more heated and you have to get involved." Ryan said and handed her a plane ticket. Outside, the two had got more heated. Kath helped Kenzie pack her things and walked her out to her car, driving her to the airport. Kenzie got onto the plane back home.

She looked down at her phone. It was shattered from when she had gotten up and backed away from them.

New Message from INutt.

She smiled gently and tapped on it, unlocking her phone and reading the message.

INutt: This isn't working out, sorry, we're breaking up.

You cannot send messages to this user anymore.

She read the message so many times, trying to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. It was true.

He had left her broken hearted.

She burst into tears and a full on panic attack on the plane. She ran to the bathroom.

Kenzie's POV

Your chest began to feel tight. The room started spinning. It felt like you couldn't breathe.

"It can't be true. It can't be. Please tell me it isn't true." You said to yourself as you stared at in the mirror. You came out of the bathroom and walked to your seat, sitting down and buckling your seatbelt as the plane landed.

You got your things from the baggage claim and ordered an Uber to take you home.

As you entered the house you looked at yourself in the mirror in your bathroom.

'Am I even worth it?'

'Was I enough to him?'

'Is that why he left?'

You were so happy with him. You were in 'like like' with him.

But you assumed he didn't feel the same way about you.

You began crying again, slamming your fists into the counter in your bathroom.

"I'm sorry I wasn't enough." You keep repeating to yourself, sobbing.

You run into your room and grab a sweatshirt out of your closet, looking at the calendar on your wall. You have to record, edit and upload today.

You sit down in front of your camera and wipe your tear filled eyes, looking at your phone.

Hundreds of messages from Click and the Misfits filled it. You didn't care. You sat down at your desk and started streaming, getting all set up and starting to play random squads in Fortnite.

Jay got into your squad.

"What are you doing, Jay? Go play on OCE servers."

"I did it on purpose, Kenz. The guys are worried about you."

"Jay. I'm streaming." You said as you left the match. You stopped playing and started doing online shopping with your chat.

You loved doing this because it calmed you down. More than a lot of other things.

After about 4 hours on stream, and spending like $1600, you turned everything off. You looked at yourself in your bathroom mirror again.

"I can't do this anymore." You said, walking back into your room and laying down in your bed. You began crying again, thoughts ruled your mind of how you weren't good enough, and no one liked you.

It ate away at your mind.

You stayed in bed for the most part for almost 3 months. You knew it was unhealthy. Especially when the only people who had heard for you during those three months was your Uber Eats guys and the amazon delivery people.

Back to Third person

Kath had noticed Kenzies absence in the groups and so had Cam. The two planned a trip to go to California for that day, and they all left to go. Kath walked to Kenzie's house door and knocked gently.

Kenzie got up from her bed. She had a blanket wrapped around herself, hadn't showered or taken care of herself in those three months.

Cam was standing behind Kath when Kenzie opened the door.

"Hey Kenz, can we come in?" Kath asked.

Kenzie shook her head no and started closing the door. Cam put his hand on the door to stop it from closing. Kenzie tried to push it shut but her body was to tired. All the members of the Misfits and Click flooded into her tiny apartment.

Kenzie covered herself more and walked back into her room, shutting and locking the door.

"I'm not talking to anyone!" She yelled.

Kath put her hands on her face and groaned.

"Mason. Go fix her."

"Yes, ma'am. I like the sound of that one-"

"On second thought, maybe not you. Cameron. Go." Kath said and pointed at the door with her hand on Masons shoulder.

"I'll go with you." Swagger said and walked behind Cameron.

Cam knocked on the door.

"Kenzie?"

"What do you want, dick twitch?"

"Hey, no need for the hostility." Swagger said.

"Kenzie, open the damn door."

"Why should I?"

"Kenzie, open the fucking door.."

Kenzie slowly opened up the bedroom door.

a/n: over 200??? what is happening ???? fdsjkfldasjfkldskf;dsjaklfsjda;kfd 🌟