Chapter 5: Bruises and Makeup (Do Not Read If Faint Of Heart)

I walked upstairs to my room to see Dustin sitting on my bed. "Dustin?!" What are you doing? How did you even get in here?" I looked at him shocked. He just looked at me even more upset. "Who was that?" He stood up getting closer to me. "My friend, Dustin he's my friend" I said getting mad at him. "I'm your friend Melody not him he's only gonna hurt you can't you see that?" He yelled grabbing my arms. "Dustin let go!" I said getting even more upset. "No! Say it Melody say I'm your only friend that he isn't your friend!" He yelled looking at me crazed only inches from my face. "No Dustin let go of me now!" I screamed trying to fight back but it was no use. He had pushed me down looking at me again. "You can only have one friend Melody and that's me!" I looked at him scared, how could someone who was so sweet just hours before become this crazy? Before I could get back to my feet he had grabbed me up to my feet kissing me roughly as I tried to push him back. "Dustin!" I managed to turn away enough to get just that out of me before he had me on my bed and was on top of me. "I'm your only friend Melody and I'll never leave you I promise." He said pinning me down. "Stop Dustin!" I yelled starting to cry. "Please stop!" I cried as he pulled off my shirt kissing me again. I kept crying for help and screaming as he ripped off my jeans kissing my chest. I felt the tears running down my face but all he kept saying was he was my friend and I knew what was going to happen. I screamed as it happened and finally blacked out as he finally claimed what he wanted. I held myself still crying hard as he pulled on his jeans. "I'll see you tomorrow, clean yourself up." He smirked walking out of my room, down the stairs and through the front door. As it shut I finally broke down crying harder again hugging my knees to my chest realizing what had just happened to me. I had cried myself to sleep that night and woke up with tears still running down my face. I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower sitting on the floor with no emotion whatsoever. Just as I had gotten out my cell phone was ringing. It was Munro....I answered my phone trying to act as normal as possible. "Hello.." I said trying to drown out the thoughts. "Hey I was wondering if you needed a ride to school?" I thought about it and decided I might as well in case Dustin showed up. I got dressed looking at the bruises along my thighs and arms and one on my shoulder. I closed my eyes crying again just as I heard Munro pull up in front of my house. I grabbed my black hoodie slipping on my mary janes and locked the door behind myself. "Good morning beautiful." Munro said smiling at me. I just kept quiet and got in the car as we drove towards school. "Are you okay? You seem like something's wrong." "I'm fine just please can we go to school?" I said trying not to cry in front of him. "Yeah..." He replied knowing something was wrong. We pulled up behind the school and I just sat there with my hands between my knees. "Munro..." I said not looking at him on the verge of a total breakdown. "What is it?" He asked as he laid his hand on mine. "Something happened last night after you left..." I said pulling down the hood. "What happened?" I unzipped the hoodie exposing bruises all over my arms and shoulder. "Oh my god! What the fuck happened to you?" He looked me over worried. I just broke down crying holding my hoodie to my face. "Melody." He said trying to calm himself down pulling me into his arms. I looked up into those eyes again letting the tears run down my face as he kissed my head. "Melody who beat you up? Was it the same girls from yesterday?" "I wasn't beat up...it was Dustin..."I said looking scared up at him. Anger grew over his face and he couldn't look at me but I felt his heart racing faster and he didn't look so sweet anymore. "Who is he..." He tried to ask calmly knowing exactly what he did. "Don't Munro he's not worth it please don't." He had gotten outta the car and slammed the door. "If you won't tell me I'll find out myself!" He said getting more mad with every minute. He stormed up the school stairs with me running behind him. "Munro stop!"