Chapter 13: Aftermath

In a flash we tore through the gates and Munro nearly dropped me. "HOLY FUCK!" I screamed as he stumbled. "Sorry." Everyone regrouped as we headed over to the wristband stand. They slid on my wristband and stamped my hand and then everyone else behind me. "Melody!" Lucy ran up beside me. "Is this epic or what?" She laughed as we locked arms with Munro and Aiden. "Where the hell is Chris?" Zeik smirked following behind us. "Obviously not worried about you." I smarted at him. He just walked ahead of us over to one of the stages still setting up and we headed over to AA's stage. "Sup guys?" Danny Worsnop was walking up to us, the lead singer for Asking Alexandria and shortly behind him Ben Bruce. Lucy freaked out and screamed hugging Ben. "Well hey there sexy." Ben picked Lucy up over his shoulder and walked back over to Cameron and James who were setting up amps and drums. Cameron tapped James and Sam on the shoulder. "Dude? How the hell do you always get the hot ones?" Lucy was kicking and laughing as he passed Lucy to James. "Hey gorgeous." He laughed putting her down as we walked up to the front of the stage. I sat on the edge of the stage as Aiden walked up laying his head in my lap. "What's wrong Aiden?" Something felt weird here. We talked to the band for a while and decided to head over to the first set which just happened to be Pierce the Veil. "Are you ready!!!!" Vic Fuentes screamed as the crowd started jumping and screaming as they played Caraphernelia. Lucy and I knew every word so we sang along as loud as we could. Aiden hugged me to his chest and smiled and we started dancing together. They closed their set with chemical kids and mechanical brides which was my favorite song. I smiled as everyone was really pumped heading to the next stage to see who was playing next. "This is awesome!" Jamie screamed jumping on me and Lucy. "Yea it is!" I laughed as we headed over to Asking Alexandria's stage. Ben started twirling his sticks before starting to play A Candlelit Dinner with Inamorta. Before Danny started screaming I did and I was so excited I felt like I was gonna pass out. Aiden noticed and helped me stay up rubbing my back. "You okay?" He leaned down next to me making sure I was alright and I nodded gripping his arm. "I'm okay just a little dizzy. He picked me up on his back looking over his shoulder every few seconds making sure to keep an eye on me, Everyone was screaming and I eventually felt better and slid off his back pushing through everyone to get to Lucy and Jamie who were headbanging like crazy so I joined in and as the song ended Danny walked to the edge of the stage. "Everyone having a blast?! What do you guys wanna hear next?" He screamed as everyone did too. "You what song you wanna hear?" He pointed at me and I looked at Lucy as he waited for a request. "Uh...the Final Episode." I stuttered smiling like an idiot. "Get up here!" He held out a hand pulling me on stage with him as he started screaming the intro and I started headbanging again and it was amazing. I felt alive for the first time in a long time. "Just stand up and scream, the tainted clock is counting down!" I sang the same time he did. "You gave in to me, would you say the nights are far too long now?" He smiled looking at me singing the next few verses and I sang them too before the whispering part came up he pulled me close singing that part as we started jumping. "You need a doctor baby, you scared?" Danny had me blushing brightly and I kept smiling at Lucy who was jumping up and down. "Hell yea! Now that is what I call a fan!" He smiled hugging me before I jumped off stage and Lucy attacked me. "You lucky bitch!" She screamed as they played Someone, Somewhere to close. Jamie was dancing with Zeik and singing the song so Lucy and I started dancing with Munro and Aiden. Munro was blushing horribly as he pulled me closer to him and he kept looking at my waist. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders smiling at him. "Don't be scared." I smiled leaning close to him so he could hear me. "It isn't dancing I'm embarrassed of, it's dancing with you like this." I smiled rubbing his cheek. "Don't be. We're having fun aren't we?" We were maybe 3 inches from each other's face and dancing extremely close to the point every few movements his chest would brush against me. As they finished playing we stopped dancing and screamed as loud as we could. Ben and Danny walked up to the front again. "You guys have a great time there's free Monster behind our stage and you guys scream your heads off." We were leaving because everyone had ran to the next set which was Bring Me The Horizon when Ben stopped us and signed our shirts and my hand. "Hope to see you at the next show." He winked at me as we headed over to Falling in Reverse's set. They had already started playing I am Not A Vampire, and we pushed towards the front and Aiden took my hand and pulled me aside. "Mel. Do not move." He gripped me tight to him and I could only hear screaming and music playing. I was terrified to see Dustin only yards away. "Let's go." I ducked between people to get to Lucy and everyone else. "Munro let's go now!" I was in a panic and frantically trying to leave as fast as I could. Good girls bad guys started playing and everyone screamed as loud as possible and everyone was jumping and I pushed through people to grab Munro's hand. "WE HAVE TO GO!" I screamed as loud as I could and I was shaking horribly. "What is it Melody?" Jamie grabbed my arm and pulled me to everyone else. "We need to leave now. Dustin is here." I was on the verge of tears again and having flashbacks as Aiden picked me up and pushed through people with everyone behind him. "MOVE!" He yelled pushing past people getting towards the right side of the stage. "ALL OF YOU FUCKERS LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!" Ronnie yelled into the mic and people started pushing towards the front of the stage. I heard Tongues playing by Deathstars off in the distant and it made the scenario that much worse as we finally broke free of people. Aiden pulled Lucy and Jamie out but Munro was no where in sight. "Tell me he didn't find Dustin..." I looked worried but saw he had to help Zeik through people and they finally got through. I climbed off of Aiden and ran as fast as I could away from the crowd. "MELODY!" Lucy screamed chasing me. I couldn't stop running my hair was flying behind me and I didn't even care, I couldn't look back. I finally hit the woods past the stages and I hid behind a tree. I could hear Lucy and Aiden screaming for me. "Melody please come out! Where are you?" I slid down the tree trunk hugging my knees to my chest and sobbed harder then I have since Dustin raped me. I held my head screaming as I heard someone walking up to me. I couldn't bare to look up and see who it was so I just waited.