{15} The Other Girl

***

***

The past few days have been a little crazy. The two girls ended up leaving the cabin to find answers. They found El's mom and it turned out that she wasn't really in the real world, I guess you could say. It was like she was off in her own mind, not being able to escape. El's aunt told them that she had been like that since she went to the lab to save her. They ended up going inside her mind and she showed them a bunch of images. She showed them how she ended up in the rainbow room and she saw Jane, and Aria, and another girl with dark skin.

The two left when they overheard El's aunt selling them out. They were on their way to find the other girl, their sister. They were currently on a bus and they were going to a place that El saw. They were thinking their sister might be there. They had gotten off the bus they were on and they took in the sight of the big city. They had run into this rude guy who bumped into Aria. She called the man a mouth breather before they moved on to find the place. They ran into some homeless people in an alley and they didn't seem to show any sign of sanity.

They eventually got to where they needed. The walls around them were covered in graffiti and they could see the door in their line of sight. This was it. They were gonna meet this other girl... Their sister. Aria was a bit more nervous then El was, she hadn't really talked to many other people. She's mostly talked with Papa, her friends, and Hopper. Talking to other people was out of her element.

El was the first one to open the door and walk inside. Aria cautiously entered the unfamiliar place and looked around to make sure people didn't come running at them with the intention to harm them. You never know when it comes to deserted-looking places like this. Aria could faintly hear talking coming from further in. One person sounded like they were just shouting.

"You should do stand-up, Axe. There's a spot a few blocks away." She heard a feminine voice say. She could now see four people sitting around a barrel fire. There were two women and two men. The men were standing up, one being a lot bigger than the other. One woman was sitting on a stool while the other sat on the floor.

"Hello?" El called out. They all looked over at them. Their faces were what really made Aria alarmed. They didn't look like the nice type, more like the type to rob a store and get away with it. But she couldn't judge them based on looks. She had to get to know them to know what they were really like, but she didn't think that was going to happen by the way they were staring at them.

"Well, well... What do we have here?" The smaller man was the one who spoke. He walked around the barrel and closer to the girls. He had a mohawk and some of his hair was an orange color.

The girl with dark skin stood up from her seat on the stool, "What is she wearing? What are those, overalls?" They were looking at El's outfit she had chosen to wear which had consisted of overalls. Aria's clothing was more casual.