{16} The Makeover

***

***

It was dark outside when they all arrived at their destination. They were going to confront a man, Ray, who was one of the bad men. Before they left, they had given both El and Aria a makeover. They had slicked El's hair back, put some makeup on her, and some cool new clothes. She was liking it. Aria was really liking hers, as well. Instead of the blonde hair that she always had, it was now a vibrant purple. They had put some makeup on her too, which was the only thing she didn't like about it. She was also wearing a black leather jacket, a white short-sleeved shirt, ripped jeans, and some black combat boots.

Mick stopped the van and turned back to the others, "We should case the place, stick to the routine. We have time."

"We also have them," Kali looked to El and Aria, "Can one of you look?"

Aria was going to, but El had already started before she could even try. So she just decided to sit back and wait for El to say something. It was quiet for a second. El's nose started to bleed. Not long after she closed them, El opened her eyes, "He's watching television."

"Is he alone?" Mick asked.

El shook her head and shrugged, "I saw him. No one else."

"Good enough for me," Kali commented.

"Me, too." Dottie was basically jumping in her seat.

Funshine put on his masks, "Let's do this." Kali had told Aria and El that they had to wear a mask so no one would know who they are. Apparently, they could get in a lot of trouble for what they were about to do. Aria didn't hesitate to listen.

Aria took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay."

They all got out of the van with their masks on, except for Mick who was going to meet them around back. Mick pulled away as soon as they all got out. They made their way to the apartment Ray was in and they found that his door was locked. Aria had unlocked it with her powers and they walked inside. Ray was busy trying to turn his TV back on that Aria turned off so he didn't notice them walking inside his apartment.

"Hello, Ray." Kali stood in front of the group.

Ray turned around at the sound of her voice, "Jesus Christ!" He took off running. He tried to go around them, but Funshine stopped him before he could.

"Sit down," Funshine kept walking forward which forced Ray to keep stepping back, "Please," Ray didn't listen. He only stared at Funshine with fear in his eyes, "I said sit." Funshine grabbed Ray by his shoulders and forced him to sit down in his chair.