"Asena, my favourite original"

Asena's POV

Groaning I rub my neck. Sitting up straight I look at my surroundings. My old room in the mansion outside New Orleans. I hated this house. I remember everything in this hell hole. The minister hiding our vampire sins for gold, Elijah and Celeste and our dear sister Rebekah with the human Emile. We were all happy until Niklaus mercilessly killed Rebekah's love.

Hearing a crack in the floorboard my head snaps up. Standing in the doorway was my brother. The good one as people would put it.

"Did you really have to snap my neck?" I ask still angry with him. I stand up and cross my arms over my chest, waiting for him to answer.

"Because you are stubborn and this was the only solution was to snap your neck" he explains shifting as he watches me while I saunter over to the closet.

"I thought I made myself clear, I'm not helping you" my closet was stocked with new clothes. Either Rebekah has stocked it or one of my siblings has hired a top class stylist.

Walking past my brother I make my way towards the kitchen

Walking past my brother I make my way towards the kitchen. I huff in frustration as I hear my brother follow me into the kitchen.

"Asena, Niklaus is your brother, your twin. Don't you feel the slightest tinge to help him?" Elijah asks leaning against a dusty counter while I start rummaging through the cupboards in search of alcohol.

"Nope" I say popping out the 'p'. I smirk as I hear him sign. I was annoying him and I was enjoying it. Looking back at him I raise my left eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Where's the nearest bar?" I ask my brother. I could see he was losing his patients and me ignoring him wasn't really helping.

"No Asena, you can't just drink away your problems" he growls at me. I roll my eyes and walk out the kitchen before grabbing one of many car keys.

"I'm not, I'm drinking away my frustration" I smirk and turn around and walk away, facing him.

"Two different things" I enlighten him by holding up two fingers before walking out the house and climbing in the black and red Lamborghini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stopping in front of a bar I climb out and slide my sunglasses up on my head. I smile as people stop to stare at 'my' new car. Walking through the doors a few people turn to look at me.

Laughing in disbelief I see a vampire I thought was long dead, Marcel Gerard. Not looking any longer than necessary at him I saunter over and plop down on a bar stool.

A woman with blonde hair smiles at me and waits for me to decide. Rolling my eyes I look at her before ordering.

"Bourbon" I mumble and she nods while grabbing a glass. I watch her as she pours my drink. Her tag read 'Camile'. Putting the glass in front of me I lift it and take a sip.

"Your new, I haven't seen you here before" she says. I make a face which causes her to laugh.

"Well... I haven't lived here...for what feels like a century" I laugh at my own little joke. Hearing a chuckle I avert my eyes to Marcel and his cronies who were struggling to contain there laughter while Camile was just smiling.

"I'm Cami by the way" she says holding out her. I smirk before grabbing her hand, shaking it.

"Asena, nice to meet you" I say. Still smiling she tilts her head to the side she examines me.

"Interesting name, what does it mean?" She asks wiping down the counter. Quickly glancing to Marcel, I hold my gaze while answering and still smirking.

"Its an old Norwegian name meaning 'she-wolf'" I say and she nods. Before any of us could say another word, Marcel and two other baby vamps start making their way towards us.

"Listen Cami..." I begin to compel her. "Tend to your other costumers for the next ten minutes" say in monotone and she repeats before walking away.

"Asena, my favourite original, what brings you to my town?" Marcel says sitting down next to me. I roll my eyes and take the last sip of my drink before grabbing the bottle and pouring more. The two baby vamps standing on either side of us.

"Ahh, I'm your favourite original, I'm honoured" I say still drinking my drink. I knew he was tense with one original in his town.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. Huffing I turn to look at him with boredom in my eyes. I wasn't going to tell him my brother was here.

"Just passing through, spent the last month in the woods as a wolf" I smirk as I see him laugh and his two cronies eyes widen.

"My plan at this time is to drink this bar dry, then I pick up a few girls who are here on tours, maybe kill a witch or two since I'm going to be drunk and I hate witches" I explain and Marcel starts to laugh and I smirk.

"Be my guest, killing witches is now encouraged" raising both my eyebrows in suprise and yet again down my drink.

"Wow thank you, I love killing witches, where's the nearest coven?" I ask slamming my glass down on the counter. Still smiling Marcel was about go answer when he goes quiet.

I look at his two baby vamps and there's something in their eyes, excitement maybe?

"You wanna kill a witch? We are on our way to kill one, want two join?" He asks standing up holding his arms in an inviting manner open. I smirk and nod.

"You know the answer Marcellus" I say following them out the door and down the street to kill a witch.

This might be the most interesting thing I've done in months.

Chapter 2 done!
I have to admit, I'm actually happy that people have started to vote even though it's just one, doesn't matter it's encouraging me to write further.

If anyone knows of an app where you can make montages/trailers please message me and let me know, I would love to make a trailer.

I read through it and I realize the chapter of quite short, I will try and make them longer.

~ Erica