"Versace, you idiot"

Asena's POV

"Is the plan ready?" I ask grabbing my clutch. Turning to my siblings I wait for a response.

"Yes. I have convinced Marcel to order a raiding at the witch mark. My compelled vampire will attach Katie and when she's in danger Thierry will kill him but Marcel will punish him because it's against his rules. Katie will try to save him and her magic will conceal Sophie Devereax and we will find our brother"

Nodding I turn back to the mirror. Applying a final layer of mascara before I ask a question.

"What about Marcel. Is there a plan which will destract him?" I ask applying my lipstick.

I was too focused on my makeup to give my siblings my full attention.

"I invited that blonde waitress from Rousso's because it looks like Marcel has a thing for her" I laugh putting away my lipstick.

"It seems like he still has a thing for blondes" I say causing Niklaus to smirk and Rebekah just glares at me.

"Ha ha very funny, now let's get moving or else our plan won't work" nodding I grab my Lamborghini car keys before leaving my siblings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stepping out of my car I hand my car keys to the valet before walking towards my siblings.

Linking my arm with Niklaus's we walk into our old compound.

I had to admit, Marcel did an amazing job decorating. The song Hurts' Mercy plays. Dancers hang from silk coards.

"This is quite eccentric" I say and grab a glass of champagne as a waitress walks by.

"Well he did learn from the best, sister" Niklaus answers taking a sip from his champagne glass. I smirk back.

"Yes but my party would have had a fire element" I voice my idea looking at everything in this party.

A smirk appears when my eyes land on the blonde waitress from Rousso's, Camille. She was dressed in white, looking like an angel.

"Niklaus" I say and he turns his head in the same direction.

The look in his eyes, he was awestruck. He also had a thing for blondes. It was the same look he held when he saw Caroline in Mystic Falls the night of our family ball. He was once again frozen at the sight of beauty.

"Lovely to see you. You look beautiful" Rebekah says to the Camille. She smiles and looks around.

"Thank you. This is insane" she says her eyes wide.

"I know" she tilts her to the side and her eyes land on us. "Is that the complicated relationship?" She asks as we walk closer.

"No love. I'm the complicated brother" he says smirking. He takes her hand and places a kiss on it.

"Understatement of the year" I mutter smiling again. "Hello again sweetheart" I say and Camille smiles back.

"You two talk. I'm going to find some booze" Rebekah says walking away which causes me to roll my eyes.

"What are you rolling your eyes for, you drink more than any of us" Niklaus laughs.

"Unlike you Niklaus, I drink wine, bourbon and champagne. Not beer and whiskey like you lot" I grumble before walking the other way.

"Wine. Red" I smile at the bartender. She smiles and nods before turning away. Feeling a presence behind me I smirk and turn around facing a smirking Marcel.

"Shouldn't you be pining over my sister..." I smirks he loses his. "Or Camille who in my opinion is very sweet" I say narrowing my eyes.

"I just wanted to say you look nice, what are you wearing, Mark Jacobs?" He asks. I roll my eyes at his obviousness and take my wine.