"That's impossible"

Other side~ Zac Efron and Hugh Jackman
(The Greatest Showman)

Asena's POV

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
With a deep sign I continue down the silent empty streets of New Orleans. My footsteps echoing through the darkness.

I stop as a terrifying sound rips through the cold air. Children crying.

A few feet away from me lies a basket, weaved from hay and old pieces of material.

Kneeling next to the basket I stare down at the children, lying tightly under the blanket. My eyes travels to the two rings lying on the old soft blanket.

A smile spreads across my face and a single tear escapes my eye.

"Weylyn. Avyanna"

My voice barely comes out as a whisper. I lower my head and lean down only to be harshly pulled up to my feet.

The person roughly turns me around and my eyes widen in fear.

"Father" I whisper and try to step back. I quickly look back to see my children lying lifeless in the basket, covered in blood.

I look back at Mikael who smirks at me. Before I can turn away he thrusts his hand into my chest. I choke and blood starts to flow out of my mouth as his rough hand wraps around my heart.

"Hello daughter"
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Gasping I shoot up in my bed. Still shaken by the dream my hand shoots up to my chest. I look down and sign in relief.

My heart was still intact.

I turn my head to see the two rings still lying on my bedside table. My hand shakes as I grab then and slide them into my finger.

Standing up I walk over to my vanity and sit down. Grabbing my brush I start to search for my earrings. As I find them my hand closes around them and I feel a cold presences behind me. I hastily lift my head and a shriek leaves my lips as I stare into the cold blue eyes of my father.

I blink once and he's gone. I swallow thickly and rest my head in my hands before looking back at my reflection. With a deep sign I realize something.

My father has returned to make my life a living hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting between my two brothers I stare at my red wine which hasn't been touched. I haven't said anything since we entered the noise filled bar.

"Seems rather uncivilized" Niklaus starts and Elijah hangs over me to refill my twin's glass. I don't miss the concerned look Elijah gives me but choose to ignore it. "To laugh and dance around the body of a loved one" I nod and with a stiff hand, I pick up the wine glass only for it stay in my frozen hand.

"Yes. Father of the practice of grief Niklaus" Elijah says not being bothered by either Niklaus's foul mood nor my own, excluding the worried look. "Denial, rage and hoarding coffins in basements while you drugged and locked away your twin sister" Elijah says smirking slightly.

I sit up straight as Hayley sits down next to Elijah, giving me a confused look. Probably concerning my attitude towards a party and not even having touched my wine.

"I will warn you Hayley" I roll my eyes as Elijah leans over towards Hayley. I narrow my eyes at him. "Niklaus and Asena are in spectacularly foul mood today" I only narrow my eyes giving him a venom filled sarcastic look.