"I will rip you apart!"

Ready or not~ I'm not sure

Asena's POV

"I'm not going to repeat myself Tyler" I growl at him. His eyes remain cold as ice but his lips twist into an idiotic smirk which reminds me of my brother.

"Where is Hayley?" I grumble.

He only shifts on his feet before looking back at me.

"I don't know, maybe she has run away, you know what a pain your family can be" lunging I grab him by his throat and through him against a tree, splitting the big oak in half.

"Yes my family is a pain in the ass but we are the most feared creatures in the world" I say. Standing up he flashes away.

"Come and find me" his voice fades away.

"Fine." I growl and start to quietly stomp through the woods. "Game on Tyler"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speeding through the woods I follow the sharp scent from the young hybrid.

Stopping in a small opening I look into each directions.

"Tyler!" I shout hoping he was listening. "I love aying games more than anyone else but I will rip you apart!" I shout. My voice echoing through the emptiness of the forest.

Suddenly a force is pushes me against a nearby tree. Groaning I close my eyes at the sudden force. Opening my eyes they focus on the deep brown ones a few inches above mine.

"Those this remind you of anything Asena?" He whispers. His warm breath hovering above my lips.

"Maybe" I gulp. He was getting to me and I hated it. Smirking he lowers his head into the crook of my neck.

"Are you sure?" He asks and his lips hover over my neck. "Because some pretty vivid memories are flashing through my brain" a throaty moan leaves my lips and I feel like cursing.

"I remember how you were back then" he continues still lightly kissing my neck. "Weak"

Snapping out of my daze I feel my eyes start to glow and the veins under my eyes grow darker.

Grabbing him by his throat I speed him away from me and pin him against a tree.

Baring my teeth I growl up at him. Tightening my grip around his neck causes his eyes to start to glow as well.

"No on" I start still growling. "Calls me weak ever!" I snarl at him.

"Hello old friend" before I turn around I feel the familiar pair of hands on both sides of my head. Twisting my head I'm engulfed in darkness.

Damn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Groaning I slowly open my eyes. In front of me or on top of me was the worried eyes of our pregnant werewolf.

"Where's my brother?" I ask rubbing my neck while slowing sitting up. She shrugs.

"I've been running through the woods with Elijah" looking past her a glare is plastered on my face.

"Niklaus has ulterior motives for his child" grabbing Hayley's hand she pulls me up.

"What are you talking about brother?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. He slightly shifts on his two feet which causes me to narrow my eyes at him.