"Celest"

Born this way~ Thousand footcrutch

Asena's POV

Storming back into the cemetery the same witches I threaten stand in front of the tomb. As if protecting something or someone. Like their trying to block my view.

"Sabine" I say warningly. I don't get an answer. I huff in annoyance and push past the witches.

"I gave you time, now tell me why..." I stop in my tracks as my eyes land on a young girl standing beside Sophie Devereax.

Her thick brown hair framing her tan, brown eyes. Her white dress resembles the one dress of one of the harvast girls.

"Who are you?" I hiss at her which causes her to cower behind Sophie. Sophie narrows her eyes at me.

"Non-"

"Monique Devereax" she answers. I tilt my head to the side and narrow my already narrowed eyes at the young girl.

"Davina's friend" I say and she nods. Her big brown eyes still gazing at me. She seemed innocent in a way, but not in the same way as Davina was.

"You were resurrected" I say and she nods without saying a word. I watch her carefully as she steps out from behind Sophie and slowly walks towards me.

I watch her warily as her hand stretches out to touch my cheek but I grab her wrist and speed her against a cemetery wall.

"How have you been resurrected but not Davina" I hiss glaring down at the girl. She only stares up at me without blinking.

"Answer me!" I shout causing her to flinch. She squeezes her eyes shut and turns her head the other way.

"Asena" I whip around, my hand still clasped around Monique's throat. Sienna stands a few feet away.

"I'll explain it to you" I narrow my eyes at my former lover. She signs and lowers her head before looking back at me. I could see she was trying to be patient.

I let go of Monique's throat and take a step back. She doesn't grasp her bruising throat and gasps for air. Her brown eyes keep gazing at me.

I follow Sienna outside, around the corner and down n dusty walkway past a bunch of tombstones and regular tombs.

Getting annoyed I grab Sienna's should and harshly pull her back and we stop there.

"Why is a harvast girl all of sudden alive but Davina remains dead, how does that work" I hiss at her.

I watch as Sienna gently reaches out and grasps my hand. Her warm fingers clasp around my warm ones.

"We think that someone may have high jacked that power and used it to bring back four other witches" she explains and her hand gently squeezes mine.

"How are you here exactly?" I ask, ripping my hand put of her grasp. She looks confused and hurt at the gesture but remains silent.

Suddenly my phone rings, breaking the tension between us.

I hardly push it against my ear.

"Yes Marcel, what?" I hiss I to the phone. I have already been interrupted today and disappointed and I couldn't find Thalia anywhere. I needed her help killing a bunch of witches which didn't happen.

"Listen we have a slight problem" he says into the phone.

"Yes and I'm assuming you know abou the harvast girl who rose" I ask and u could hear him trying not rudely interrupt on the other end.