"I never meant to hurt you"

Unknown POV

My sister signs in annoyance as we stare at the hybrid twin in the window of the music window.

"She looks exactly like the stories described her" my sister's voice rings through ears and I nod in agreement.

"Asena Mikaelson. The most broken of the Mikaelsons. More animalistic than her twin" I comment and look at my sister who was watching the hybrid in fascination.

"Come on we have to get back before the spirits come and fetch us" I say and my sister signs but still nods in agreement.

"Don't threat, we will see her again and then well start our mission" I say before I grab my sister's shoulder and in a matter of seconds we vanish into thin air like smoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asena's  POV

I was meeting my brother in front of the music store on bourbon street and currently, he was late which didn't surprise me.

Having enough of his tardiness I walk into the store. A smile forms on my lips as I see a beautiful black grand piano. Sitting down my fingers brush over the white teeth.

Closing my eyes I start to play. Like my brother found peace in art, like how he would paint while forming a plan I was quite the same with music. I could hear the anger in the music I was playing and I knew who it was directed at.

My brothers. Elijah and Niklaus. I had forgiven Rebekah for Sienna because I could see the guilt in her eyes but not Niklaus neither Elijah showed the same guilt which made me angry.

I knew Davina still had Elijah and she could keep him for all I cared.

"Are you quite done?" Opening my eyes I spin around to see Niklaus leaning against a shelf with violins smirking at me.

Standing up I cross my arms over my chest.

"Nice of you to join me Niklaus you are only 45 minutes late" I retort sarcastically at him before pushing past him and walking out of the store. I could hear Niklaus following me.

"Well sorry I had to deal with a rather annoying witch. Sophie Devereax swears she didn't know anything of the attach on Hayley last night, thoughts?" He asks as we walk down the side walk.

"Well I believe her seeing as she would die if Hayley died and we cant touch her other wise pur dear brother would have a out heads" I mutter only to hear Niklaus snicker.

Stopping I turn around and stare at my brother. Raising my eyebrow at my snickering twin I cross my arms over chest. My brown leather sleeves rubbing against the silver zippers.

"Something funny Niklaus?" I ask tilting my head to the side but he continues to snicker into his sleeve.

"No it's just the fact that you were furious that I gave our brother to our enemy" he says. "Your friend" I cut him off earning an annoyed look from him.

"From last night's talk of our brother I can't help wonder if you want him back?" He asks knowing I can rip of his head yet he still tests me.

"Well considering our dear oldest brother brought me into this mess and you keep going out of your way to make my life a living hell I think I have the right to not want Elijah back" I comment and climb into the car.

Niklaus starts the car and pulls away before speaking again.

"Yes I understand that but I do have another theory" he says smirking. I gasp in mock fashion.

"Oh do tell Niklaus, you know how much I enjoy your theories" I say and he simply rolls his eyes at me.

"Well I think, no, I know you're still angry at Elijah and I for killing your love back in Mystic Falls" growling I look at my brother.