"Leave her, Asena!"

Asena's POV

Thalia and I stop in front of the church. I growl as I catch the familiar scent of my idiotic twin.

"She's going to rip of his head" I hear Thalia say. Tilting my head to the side I hear my brother and his arrogant remarks.

"Or vice versa" I grumble and walk towards the church doors. Before I could open the doors I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Turning around I raise my eyebrow at Thalia who was giving me a stern look. Grumbling I grab her hand. Speeding towards the closets wall and pin her against the rough bricks.

"Listen young hunter. You and I have a deal and like my good brother I honor my deals, but you do not control me." I growl at her. She huffs in discomfort.

Letting go of her I take a step back and she falls to the ground clutching her throat. Narrowing her eyes at me she stands up.

"Funny how you treat the family of people you care about" she hisses at me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you on about darling?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. She groans and rolls her eyes.

"Please I saw the way you looked at my sister" I roll my eyes. I turn towards the doors but Thalia turns me back. "I like you but stay away from my sister" she says protectively.

Throwing open the heavy doors I grab the attention of the three people inside the church. My twin was holding a young twin by his throat.

"Leave the poor boy Niklaus" I say making my presence known even though they knew I was here.

"Asena?" She and Niklaus say at the same time. Davina in shock. Niklaus in annoyance.

"Hello love" I say smiling at Davina. She blushes which causes my heart to swell in joy.

"What are you doing here Niklaus?" I say glaring at my twin who simply glares back, his grip tightening on the boy.

"You're a vampire?" She asks, anger and sadness evident in her ocean blue eyes. I hate seeing her like this.

What was she doing to me?

"No sweetheart" Davina snaps back to my twin. "She's a hybrid" I look down at my heels. "Like her twin" growling I speed forward and stab Niklaus in his stomach with Thalia's knife. He grunts but pulls in out with no problem.

"You're an Original" she says, tears threatening to spill. I nod and look at her.

"Yes." I say and she takes a step back while gasping. "Asena Johnsen Mikaelson" I say almost checking on my middle name. My husband's name.

Niklaus clears his throat attracting everyone's attention yet again.

"Enough of this, but I do need a word with the young lady. Go sit down and count to 10 000 000" he says pushing the young boy, Tim away.

Turning back he smirks at Davina.

"You obviously know who I am." He gestures to me. "Who we are?" I growl again at my brother. As you can see I'm more animalistic than my twin.

"There is no we" I assure her but she ignores me and I know I deserve it.

"Your current dilemma strikes me as problem of poor alliances" he says leaning against the alter.

"Niklaus that is a holy object, don't lean against it" I say but he simply rolls his eyes.

"You're loyal to Marcel, and yet he keeps you tucked away in an attic. Surely you prefer just a little bit more freedom?" He asks smirking. I walk towards him and stop a few feet away from his annoyance stance.