Chapter 9

(A/n I'm getting really bored so I'm skipping to a week before graduation.)
Taylor's Pov
I look down at my huge belly..yes I'm preggo 8 months I'm having a girl and its prince baby.I decided to go shopping with Kayla for the baby .
We went to fashion land(this is made up)we picked out like 30 outfits for the baby we got the diapers and stuff like that.We went back to my house and chill I saw Ren upstairs with Jon playing the X box. I put all the stuff up in the little baby drawers.Damn this baby gonna be spoiled. I looked at the beautiful room prince had done last week.(side)Kayla decided to stay with me until prince got back.He has been getting home late and I think he is cheatin-(GCO)I heard the door unlock. I heard some heavy foot steps coming up the stairs.The door opened to revel prince.Kayla got up and got ready to leave.
Kay:I'll see u later babygirl calm me if u need me.
When she left she gave prince Stank face and walked out.Prince walked over to me and I saw he had a hickey,he tried to come kiss me but I pushed him.
P:what the fk is wrong with u
Me:are u cheating
P:....
Me:really Prince after all this shit u going to fucking cheat on me..who were u cheating with..
P:janiyah
At this point I didn't even give a fuck I'm not gonna stress over this bullshit because it might hurt my baby.
Me:Pack ur shit and get out
I looked at him and he looked hurt and guilty. He began to pack and left.I called Kayla.
~phone convo~
M:hey Kayla
K:what happened
M:he was cheating on me with janiyah.
K:Imma fuck her up I'll call u later .Bye baby girl
~end of convo~
And with That I took a shower went to check on ren she was sleep and Jon must've left with prince. I took my fat ass to sleep.

Kaylas Pov

I walked up to janiyah house and knocked. Prince opened the door and I pushed him. I went to janiyah room and he jumped straight up.
J:wtf are u doing here?!?!
Me: I'm bought to bet ur skank ass for hurting my best friend
I jumped on her and kept on punching her I yanked out some of her weave to. I continued and got up and kicked her stomach I saw Prince coming up the stairs I pushed him down the stairs.
Me: rot in hell u man whore 😒
I left he house and went home and took a shower then went to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm so sorry about taking to so long to make more chapters it's just my school work and shit got me tired out and I haven't done nothing...but anyways I'm ending this story at chapter 10.Buy guess wat.THERES going to be a sequel called "We where perfect"that's all I hope I get more readers.

😈Nene😈