Chapter 16

Taylor's Pov

I woke up around 6:30 to get ready me and Chres both made the job. I woke chres up. I took a quick shower while he was in the shower I gave Lana a bath in her bathroom. I put some white and black Aztec leggings and a white shirt. I put her black and white Jordan's on her. I put her on my bed and I got dressed in business casualty. I combed her hair and Braided the best top. I put her hair in a bun. Chres came out dressed up. I smiled and he smiled. I put Lana's coat on her and we walked to the car. Chres put Lanas diaper bag with her extra clothes and stuff like that. We drove to Lana's daycare and dropped her off. She crawled over to a group of boys and girls. This one boy who looked like a baby version of princeton hugged her. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. I felt my phone vibrate ever 4 secs and I turned off my phone. I went over and kissed Lana on the cheek and walked back to the car where Chres was waiting. We drove to work. When we walked in it was a new lady there she looked like she was around my age. I can't lie she is freaking beautiful. I looked at her name tag it said Jada. I smiled at her she smiled back but not a me I looked behind me at Chres. I scoffed an walked to my new office. I put pictures of Lana on my desk. I had one of all of us when we were in high school (MB and Tays friends in the pick)

[Lunch break 12:08]

I walked to Mc Donald's which was just across the parking lot. I ordered 2 bacon mc doubles and fries. I ate my food an I looked up to see august.

T: "Stalker much" I laughed and he chuckled. I watched him sit down. Then my phone rang "No Love-August A." I answered it.

Me: Hello to u 2..... I'm eating... well I'm hungry so I'm eating..fuck tard...bye chresanto...mhmm... love u 2
I hung up and stood up.

Me: I'll call you later I have to get back to work.

A: "ok bye" he stood up and hugged me and opened the door for me. I smiled and walked back to work. When I got back to work I saw Chres and Jada eating lunch. I sight and kept walking. I heard Chres call me but I went in my office and locked the door. I clocked in an started working again.

[after work]

I left and went to go get Lana. Went back to go get Chres and he was hugging that bitch. I sighed and backed right back out and began to drive home. I took Lana and her stuff in the house. I laid her on the couch and turned on the tv for her. I made me a hot pocket. I decided to call ren (btw I forget to tell yall Ren is at boarding school with makayla cause they wanted to)

Phone convo
-hello?

Hey ren

-oh hey sis how is Lana?

She is good. hbu?

- "I'm great" I heard makayla yell in the background.

Wth is she doing?!!?

-"she fell of the bunk" I laughed " hey sis I gotta do my homework I'll call u later. Love you."

"Love you 2 baby" I heard her laugh and she hung up. I heard Chres walk in the room. I got up and walked out the room and took a shower. I came back out with some black shoe spandex a half too long sweater and some knee high socks. I saw Lana sleep on the couch with Chres he looked at me and smirked. I went over and picked up Lana and she woke up and smiled at me. to cute. I ran her bath water. I went back to her and took her clothes off an picked her up. I grabbed her pajamas and a diaper. I let her play for a while. Then I washed her up, I rinsed her off and got her dressed I layed her down and kissed her cheek an locked her window. I looked at her again and she was sleep damn she fall asleep easily. I went back to my room and plopped on the bed after 30 mins I went to sleep. I was facing toward him, I turned my back to him.