Chapter 17

I'm going to skip 8years Lana is now 8. Taylor is 26. Chres is 27.
(Lana in slide)

Taylor Pov
I wake up and turn over towards Chres... but it wasn't Chresanto it was a leprechaun looking thing. I screamed and punched it in the face and it fell of the bed. I got up and went to go hit it again.

C: "AYE STOP! It's me" he gets up and rubs my stomach I give him the death look. Oh did I forget to tell yall. I'm 9 months pregnant with a girl. Yes power to the girls. I went to Lana's room. I looked at her as she slept as she grows up she looks more like me. I decide to be mean. I screamed and she popped up hella quick and grabbed the bat next to her bed. She looked at me and death stares me.

Me: "Well good morning sleepy head. Get ready for your first day of school" she groaned and got up and went to her bathroom. I took a quick shower. Chres walked in half asleep. He looked at me with a bruise on his jaw. I laughed. "is my baby ok " he mean mugged me. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I walked out and put on a over sized sweater and Leggings. Chres was dressed an had already left for work. I'm so proud of him he is now manager of SW. He is making 100 and working 9 hours a day 5 days of the week. Do the math. I saw Lana walk out of her room wearing some Aztec leggings a black crop top that barely showed her tight stomach and some black doc martens. Then I looked at her hair.

Me: "go sit down at the island." She obeyed and I went to my bathroom and got a brush jell and a black bow. I wobbled my fat ass down stairs I grabbed the comb of the table. I combed her hair back ( look at all that hair in the picture smh..) when I comb it it gets semi-straight. I put gel on her edges and brushed it into a ponytail. I gave her a tight sock bun the hair around the bun I twisted it and wrapped it around the bun and bobby pinned it then I clipped the lace black bow behind the bun.

L: "thanks mom" she grabbed her neon pink book bag. I wiped my tear as my baby girl started her first day of 4th grade. I watched her as she got on the bus and waved at me.

Lana's Pov

I walked on the bus and had no where to sit but next to this cute boy. I was kinda nervous. He looked at me and smiled. LAWD I melted. I smiled back.

Me: Hey can I sit here

??: "yea" he moved his book bag and let me sit.

Me: "I'm Lana Perez" he smiled

???: I'm Jayden Alsina
(A/n so I decided that no one is famous unless it's like Beyoncé or Chris brown or tyga) we talked the whole way to school and he is so sweet and funny he is cute also.

Jayden's Pov

So this gorgeous girl set next to me she is so awesome and funny. We talked all the way to school.

Lana's Pov

As we got off the bus I forgot my lunch bag. I saw Jayden come off the bus and he had it.

J:" I think you left this" I smiled showing my dimples. He handed me my lunch bag. I went to my locker (Yes they have lockers) I decorated it with magnetic pink chevron wallpaper I put a blue glittery L and a mirror. I then put a picture of me and my friends and one of my family. I looked to my left and saw 3 skank ass hoes walking towards me. "oh god" I mumbled and shut my locker. When I turned around the were infront of me. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk bye them but they pushed me back on my locker. I kept my cool.

Me: Can you pls move

???: "no" do they really wanna do this with me I took karate for the last 3 years.

Me: "what is ur name" they laughed at me. Well I'm lost.

???:"I'm Cierra that's Cana" she pointed to one of the girls behind her "and that's De'arra." I sighed and tried to walk past them again then she pushed me back again

Me: "touch me one more time and I swear I'll kick ur ass." She laughed and smacked me. I looked at her. I chuckled and punched her square in the nose making it bloody. I walked to class and we had to get our assigned seats.

Mrs.Mustian: " ok lastly Lana Perez sit next to Jaylen." ( not jayDen JayLen got it ok) he was to hot. it laughed to myself and sat down.
(Ok Jayden short name is JD jaylens is JL)

JL: "Hi I'm Jaylen" he whispers to me. I smile.

Me:"I'm Lana, nice to meet u"

JL:" same, your really pretty" I tried to hold me blushing. I looked around and Cierra was giving me the death stare. I looked at Jayden and he looked at me then back down. I continued to work. " Jaylen is way cuter than Jayden" I thought. The bell rung and I gathered my stuff and walked to my locker. I opened it and got my books for the next class. I put my stuff in my book bag. As I was walking down the hallway Cierra tried to trip me uhum honey boo boo not today. I did a front walk over and kept on walking. I turned around and stuck my middle finger up at her and laughed. As I was walking I bumped into this girl she was pretty.

Me: "I'm sorry." I helped her pick up her books.

???: it's ok. I'm Macey

Me: "I'm Lana." We walked to class together and become best friends.

[After school]

Me and all my friends were on the bus. I sat down next to Macey on the bus. JD& JL sat next to each other. We figured out that we all leave me next to each other well JD&JL Live across from me and Macey. We decided to do homework in my room. We sat on the floor and did it.

*
I said goodbye to my friends as they went home. I went and took a shower. I let my hair fall out of the bun and washed the gel out. I put on my mustache pjs and shorts. I grabbed my I pod and took some pictures and posted it on Instagram. I felt my I pod vibrate a lot an got irritated and turned it off. I went to go check on mom and she was sleep. I kissed her cheek and made myself a corn dog ohh girl I love me some corn dogs. I ate it and went back in my room and watched tv I soon felt my eyes getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Taylor's Pov
(This part is Nasty but here comes drama.)

I took a picture of my va j-j and sent it to Chres cause I know he will be home late.

Chres Pov

I got to the picture from Taylor and I got hard. I chuckled and closed my blinds. I masturbated(gosh I'm disgusting my self) I close my eyes about to come and I feel someone sucking me. I groaned and came in her mouth. WAIT who tf is this. I jump up. It was Jada.. shit shit shit shitta shit fuck shit.

Me:WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM JADA.

J:"You know u want me" I looked at her like this 😑

Me: "BITCH I DONT WANT U, U WANT ME" I Body rolled.

J: LOWER ur Damn voice

Me: "WTF u mean lower my voice u just made me cheat on my wife GET OUT." She walked out As I got a call from Taylor.

Phone convo

-"DADDY GET HOME NOW" I smiled at the fact Lana called me daddy but I had to get back to the subject. I heard Taylor screaming

What's wrong!?!!!!

-"MOMMY IS IN LABOR" I hung up

End of convo

I grab my phone lock my office door and hop in my car and speed to the hospital and I see J-.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffy who do u think it is yall don't answer anyway 😒

🌸Nene🌸