Chapter 18

(So I decided to make about 5 million chapters mostly all on Lana's Pov 😋)

Chresanto Pov

I walked in the hospital to see Jacob( I'm using jacob for princeton now) I asked the nurse where Taylor August is.

Nurse: Are u apart of the family

Me:"YES I'm the father of the child" I felt eyes burning through my back and it was Jacob's and Kayla's. I sighed and went to the back and through on some scrubs and went to Taylor. I looked at her and she was freaking the fuck out and Lana trying to calm her.

T: "GET UR ASS IN HERE SO I CAN GET THIS FREAKING BABY OUTTA ME." I ran in the room and held her hand and I thought my hand was going to fall off.

Lana's Pov

A nurse pushed my out the room.

Me:" bitch quit pushing me I can walk" she backed away in surrender. I looked through the window and watched as she gave birth. I was like "wtf is that" I almost threw up. Then I heard crying I looked up to see this dude that looked just like me.

Me: "Who are u" He looked at me and smiled.

???: " I'm ur dad Jacob Perez" I didn't know if I should be happy or mad. I walked in the room pissed.

Me:"WHY DIDNT U TELL ME I HAD A DAD" I cried. She looked at me and sighed

T: u wouldn't understand.

Me: "WHAT WOULDNT I UNDERSTAND " I ran outta the hospital and sat down outside on the side of the hospital and pulled out my phone. I called Jaylen

Phone convo

-"hello?" I wiped my tears

Hey it's me Lana

-" oh hey beautiful" I smiled and cried again " what's wrong"

My mom didn't tell me I had a father..

- "I'm sorry to hear the but look to ur..um left." I looked over and saw Jaylen. I put my phone in my pocket. I ran into his arms and cried. " it's ok don't cry" I wiped my face. Next thing I know I'm on the ground. I hear Jaylen screaming. I saw nurses come out then everything went black. I wake up to see (btw everything is so close together here so the hospital was like 5 mins away) Jaylen sleep.

Me: "Jaylen"I said loud enough for him to hear. His head popped up

JD:"Nurse!!" 2 nurses came in

Me:What happened to me

N1: "u had and anxiety attack" I nodded

Me:"Where are my parents" as I said that they walked in I sighed

Mom:How are u sweety

Me:"fine" I mumbled. She sighed

Mom: " can yall leave for a sec" Jaylen walked out and Chresanto patted his back oh god here goes the talk. I looked at the tv and completely ignored my mother.

Mom: "Lana." She sighed " Lana I'm still ur mother" I looked at her with pure sadness.

Me:" why didn't u tell me" I broke down

Mom: " I'm sorry baby please calm down " I heard her crying and she came over and hugged me tightly. I felt safe.

[At home the next day ~Saturday~]

I wake up in my bed and Jaylen on the floor next to me. But something was different he was way taller and sexier. I looked at myself an felt my boobs. Wtf. I go to the mirror and look at my self. I walk out my room an to my moms. I jumped on her she woke up.

Mom:What child

Me: "how old am I "she looked at me like I was stupid

Mom: "UR 16. "Then the memories flowed back

Me:"Where's Chrissy" she pointed to the room across from mine.

( if ur are confused Lana is 16 Jaylen is 17 Chrissy is 9 Tay and chres are like 35 & 36)(Chrissy is the baby that Taylor and Chres had) I walked to her room. I peeked my head through the door. I admired my beautiful sister she looks just like me.

Me: "Hey Chrissy " she looked at me and smiled

C:"Hey sissy" she got up and hugged me " can we go to the park today" I nodded. I turned around and bumped into Jaylen. He laughed causing me to smile. I walked past him he grabbed my waist pulling me back. I turned around and he kissed me.

Dad(chres): Aye break it up "he split us up and I laughed and walked to my room I got out and Aztec dress with a short sleeves(BTW if u haven't noticed I like Aztec a lot)
I got my black sandals and got undressed. I admired my body ( I'm cocky :P) The door opened and Jaylen Walked in. He smirked and I laughed. I put my dress on. He came behind me and sucked my neck. I moaned quietly as he sucked in my sweet spot. He stuck his hand up my dress.

Me: "jay stop" he sucked his teeth and I laughed. I watched him as he got dressed.

Mom:"LANA COME HERE" I walked to her room.

Me: yes mom

Mom: "me an Ur father are going on a date tonight and we won't be back till tommorow night so I need u to watch Chrissy." She looked so happy I smiled

Me:"of course mom me jay and Chrissy are going to the park now" she nodded. I gave her a hug and a kiss as she called in Chrissy and Chrissy did the same. Jay came out the shower with nothing but a towel on. I walked over to him.

Me:" my parents are gonna be gone tonight so we can have sometime to our self" his eyes popped up I laughed. I went to my queen size bed and sat down. Jaylen got dressed and he was wearing a black hollister shirt some kaki shorts and black Jordan's. I went to go check in Chrissy. She had on some sparkly black tights a " Dance is life" shirt and some black chuck Taylor. I put her hair in a ponytail and puffed it up and put a black bow on the side of her head. I went in my bathroom and flat ironed my hair went I was done it was to my lower back. I curled it and added some mascara lip balm and eyeliner. I grabbed my black shoulder purse my phone and lipstick and went to the car. I saw Chrissy come out first with her phone and sunglasses she got in the Black Range Rover struggling I got out and helped her. She laughed and I got back in the car. Jay came out looking fine as hell.

Me:"what took u so long" I asked him as he closed the door.

JL:" i had to pee" I smacked his arm and he laughed

[ At park ]

We walked to the playing area and Chrissy went off and played with her friends. Me an Jay sat down a bench. We talked and laughed. Then he pulled out a small lavender box . I sat there in shock.

JL : "Lana I want u to have this promise ring. I promise to u that I will stay loyal stay sexy" I laughed "and stay into u which isn't hard since ur like. Wow" I blushed "so do you?" He looked nervous

Me:"yes!!!" I hugged him an he kissed me I kissed back and we both pulled back and smiled.
I looked over to my right and couldn't believe who I saw
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did u guys like this chapter..Hope u liked the little change up😏 who do u think Lana saw?

🌸Nene🌸