Chapter 11

Tays Pov
~phone convo~
She put the phone on speaker
M:unm..hello who is this?
???:Princeton
She sighed heavily
M:wat do u want Jacob
He knew when she called him by his name she was mad at him.
P:I'm sorry Taylor I mis-(GCO)
I hung up and went up to my room to get dressed.I put on some sweatpants and a graphic t-shirt. Ren was wearing a chevron half the top with purple skinny jeans and purple doc martins.she had a flower head band on.Kayla had on the same thing as me.
M:are yall ready to go to the mall
R&K:yup lets go
We all got in my black rang rover and drove off to the mall.
~15 mins later~at the mall~
We decided to get more clothes for the baby and our graduation stuff and I got ren a cute little dress to. We decided to walk around to kill time.Until we saw...Princeton and janiyah walking towards us. I signed heavily and kept walking . I held in my laugh about how fucked up janiyah looked.we went to the food court ordered 5 guys and sat down.We began to eat until I felt hands on my shoulders tapping me.
M:WHAT?!?!
P:I just wanted to come and say-(GCO)
M:JACOB I don't give 2 chickens asses about u saying sorry.you can go back to your hoe*i pointed to janiyah*now u can leave me the fuck alone and come back when u decide to become a man.
And with that he walked away. I looked at ren trying to hold in her laughter. We gathered out food and bags and left.
~skipping to 1:00~
Kayla had left to go and get ready.Ren and I were taking showers. I got out first and turned on my flatiron cause I had to do her hair.I curled my hair and braided it ladder across and let the rest fall. I told ren to come here so j could do her hair.
~30 mins later~
We were ready. I was wearing a black dress(side) .serenity was wearing a pink chevron dress that had lace above it.we grabbed our shoes and walked out to the car.We decided to take the white Benz.I went to kayla's house and kicked her up. She was wearing ad white and light orange at the bottom long dress.
~skip graduation
*Taylor was valedictorian
*Kayla was below the valedictorian ~
It was during the graduation party my stomach was hurting like a motherfker. Then I went and grabbed ren and told her to go find Kayla fast.within 10 sec they were standing infront of me.
M:my waterbroke
And with that I was rushed to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are yall liking my book.I know yall don't like it cause I'm losing resders😩.anyway Cliffy wat do u think will happen when Taylor gives birth.

✖️Nene✖️