Chapter 13

Taylor's Pov

So I wake up around 7:05 cause I heard Lana crying. I ran downstairs and made a bottle for her and went back upstairs. I saw her siting up in her bed biting on one of her chew toys. I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I gave her, her bottle and laid her down on the couch. I heard my phone vibrate.I picked it up and looked at the message.

Text convo
Unknown number:You better stay away from princeton bitch or I'm taking your baby...

End of text convo
Well I'm sitting here like what the fuck. But I don't care cause I'm done with Princeton. I ran upstairs and packed Lana a bag (papers,wipes,formula,etc..) I went back down stairs and she was sitting up watching sponge bob. When she saw me she smiled. I went over to her and picked her up. I took her upstairs to get her dressed. I took out a pink shirt that said "I'm spoiled" and some jeans I got her out some pink and grey jordans. I picked her up and sat her on my bed. I went in my closet and got my white sweatshirt that said "weirdo" I got my white beanie that matched. I then got my black skinny jeans and some black and white Jordan's. I grabbed Lana's jacket and put it on her. I put her diaper bag around my shoulder I picked her up and walked her to the car. I strapped her in and put the diaper bag next to her. I gave her a sippy-cup with juice in it and drove to the mall

[at the mall]
I got out and got Lana's stroller, I took her out and put her in it, I put her diaper bag under it in the little basket thing. I locked the car and went inside. I first went to forever babies 5 (idk I made it up😂)I bought her like 15 outfits...damn this child is to spolied. As I was walking around the store this fine ass man was checking me out so I decided to go talk to him

Me:Hey so I've noticed you've been looking at me
???: "oh yeah sorry about that."he looked embrassed I almost felt bad for him

Me: well I'm Taylor

??:I'm August Alsina
I almost fucking died... I love this man to Damn much and I didn't notice it was him. Hide in the fan girl Taylor hide it in.
A: hey can I get ur number?

Me:yea of course. It's 313-232-9587 (that's a random number)

A:"Thanks beautiful." I blushed " I'll see u around then

Me:"Ok" I smiled and went to check out Lana's clothes.

Princeton's Pov

So I was walking around the mall and I saw Taylor and Lana at this baby store. I noticed that Lana was talking to August fucking Alsina. I was hella jealous and I wanted to go up to him and just punch the shit outta him, but my beautiful daughter is right there and I don't want her to see that part of me. I continue walking to the food court to get something to eat.

Taylor's Pov

Well I was hungry asf so I took my ass to the food court. I ordered a happy meal from McDonald's for Lana. I ordered a burger drink and fries from "5 guys" (a/n if u guys get a chance u should really go to eat at 5 guys) after that little thing went off I went to go get my food and sat back down. I gave Lana her food and she was trying to bite into the chicken nugget. I teared them apart. She began to eat them easier. As I'm eating my food I see some Jesus sandles while I'm looking on the ground.. shit only person I know that wear fucking Jesus Sandled to the mall..the fucking peace spreader. I look up at him.

Me: Wat?

P: Well hello to u 2

Me:" I'm kindve busy so can u take ur bullshit somewhere else -.-" he looked hurt and a mess but I couldn't feel nothing for him. (This is the time u go listen to "No love" August Alsina ft Nicki Minaj) I sigh and put the left overs in the bag and put it in the basket thing and I walk out.

[At Kaylas house]

I knock on her door with Lana trying to pull my earrings. After 5 mins she finally opened the door.

Me:" Bxtch finally my fight were bout to fall off." I sat done and put the stuff down and put Lana on my lap as she watched tv. Then I heard some heavy ass footsteps coming down the stairs." What the fuck....oh hey chres"

C: "Hey Taylor " he smiled I smiled back and turned my attention back to Lana.

Chresanto's Pov
On low key I love Taylor I mean who wouldn't. But damn Afro puff took her..and broke her heart...I made myself some ceral and Taylor came in. She had a bottle and formula in her hand. She made a bottle and I was looking at her the whole time. She wasn't really paying much attention to me but when she did she smiled at me. I melted every time she did that. Fuck..kayla I love her and all but Taylor is just... LAWD..

Taylor's Pov

So I noticed chres staring at me but I acted as if I wasn't paying him any attention On low key I love chres but he went for Kayla so I backed off. I took the bottle back to Lana and she was laying back on the couch holding the bottle up and watching tv..smh.

[2 hours later]

Lana had fell asleep so I decided to go home. I said my goodbyes and strapped Lana in gently but securely. I put her bag in the passengers seat and drove home.

[at home]

I took her out and went upstairs and laid her in her room. I went back outside and got her diaper bag. I locked my door and went back in the house. I turned my alarm on an locked the door. I ran some bath water for Lana. I went back downstairs and made her a bottle. I took It upstairs and put it on the dresser I had to wake her up..as I took her clothes of she was giving me the death glare "well excuse me for u stinking." she just laughed. i undressed and washed us both. I got out first and got dressed I put on a white tank top booty shorts and knee high socks. I let Lana play in the tub for a while. I then took her out and put her unicorn onesie on her. I took her in her room layed her down and gave her, her bottle as she drifted of to sleep. I went around the house making sure all the doors and windows were locked. Then the door bell rang. Who the hell is at my door at almost 10 at night.

Chres Pov

I noticed that Taylor left her phone so I decided to go and give it to her. I got to her house and knocked..2 mins later she came and opened the door and I almost died

Taylor's Pov

I opened the door and it was chres.
Me: Hey chres what are you doing here?

C:"uh..um. oh u left ur phone at my house so I deicded to bring it to u.." I knew I left my phone somewhere.

Me: "oh thx chres" he handed me my phone and I took it and put it on the table next to the door

Me: well thx again..Night chres

C:Night.. wait do I have ur number?

Me: "No.. " We switched phones and put numbers in each other's phone. I put " Taylor💎" and he put in " Chresanto💖" I laughed to my self and closed the door. I heard him chuckle as I shut the door. I picked up my phone and went upstairs..I put it on the charger and went to check on Lana. I went to her room and she was sound asleep. I made sure her window was locked. I closed her door and went back to my room and closed the door. I watched "south beach towing" (a/n omg u guys have to watch that show it is to funny Bernice kills me 😂) I fell asleep eventually thinking bout chres...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how u guys like this chappie?

Who sent that text message saying they would take Lana?

Will Taylor go with chresanto or nah?

Happy thanksgiving btw

💠️Nene💠