Chapter 12

Prince Pov

I say Taylor leave and she looked like she was in pain so I decided to follow her im so damn noisy... anyway they Kayla was driving so dang fast then I realized they where going to the hospital.

Taylor's Pov
~in delivery room ~
Nurse:ok Taylor it's time to push I can see the head just push one more time .
I pushed with all I had..i heard loud crying I smiled in relief . Then I saw prince walk through the door

Me:wat are you doing here?

P:well um ..err u just had my baby so I. Wanted to come.

Me:ok
The nurse handed me my beautiful baby girl and she looked a lot like princeton.
Nurse: ok mrs.agona wat is her name?

Me:Lana Kiera Perez
I smiled
P:can I hold her
Me:yea
He holds her and it's like so beautiful I can't let her grow up without a father..
~a week later~
So I'm back at home. I take Lana stuff in the house and I take her inside and lay her on the couch.

~6 months later~

Yesterday Lana(side)turned 6 months and she is looking more and more like Princeton every day.Well anyway today she has a photo shot..yup she won this cute kids contest 3 months in a row my baby slaying these bitxhes 😂. Anyway i decided to give her a little mascara even though she already has pretty eyelashes. I did her make up and that's how she looked (side).I put a Bandana around her head and let the rest fall. Ren loves Lana so much lol.We I pack her bag for today and put her stuff in the car. I pick her up and put her in the car . I was driving and I saw janiyah and princeton walking together I decided to stop.
Me:Princeton u really need to come and see ur child
He walks over to the car and looks at her she giggles.
P:why is she wearing makeup
Me:well she has a photo shot so I put some mascara on her.
~after photo shot~
I drove back home and gave Lana a bath and layed her in her crib. I went downstairs and fixed her a bottle then I heard her scream. I sprinted up the stairs and saw janiyah touchin my baby
Me:PUT MY BABY DOWN BITCH
She put her down . I tackled her and punched her repeatedly in the face I yanked her up by her weave and pushed her out the window. I closed and locked all the windows in the house and mad shure that the doorway was locked. i grabbed lanas bottle and gave it her. She feel asleep a little while later. I kissed her forehead and went to take a shower and went to sleep watching the walking dead 😊.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How yall like this chapter..lol I suck at righting books sorry about that😔I'm trying .well vote commet Pls thanks guys😘

🌚Nene🌚