Chapter 15

Recap

I went and opened the door. I saw roc there with roses everywhere. I smiled.
C:Taylor can you do me the favor to make me the-

End of recap
----------------------------------------------------

Taylor's Pov

I was like o ma gawd...well Im not going to say no.. I can see how much he cares for me doing all this stuff for me.

Me:"ye-(GCO)" Then I saw Kayla walk up behind chres.Oh shit. Chresanto turned around. Then turned back to me with that "oh shit" face.

K:"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"she was pissed the fuck off "so she's what ur going to after u dumped me." I turned around to walk back in the house. I felt someone pull my hair. I don't fuck about my hair.. I turned around and sucker punched her in the nose. Then I walked down to her and squared down. Damn I'm wearing shorts.. I feel eyes staring at me.

Me: "I thought we were friends" I chuckled " and bitch if you every touch my hair again I'm going to hurt u" she got up and limped to her car and drove off. I went upstairs to go check on Lana an she wasn't there. I screamed my head off and cried. I heard Chres run in. " They took my baby" I cried "fuck.. Go get dressed.." I ran upstairs cleaned my face and put on mascara and dark red lipstick. I put on some black sweat pants and a pink crop top I but on some black and pink Jordan's l an put my hair In a pony tail. I walked down stairs and went straight to my car and chres jumped in as I drove he gave me instructions.

[34 mins later]

We arrived at this rundown house. I got out. What Chresanto didn't know was that I had a little pistol in my pants fully loaded. I walked and I was pissed. I saw Princeton and Kayla making out. I didn't care about that.

Me:"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY" they jumped. Kayla smirked "bitch if u think that is affecting me u don't know me....now let me ask again where the fuck is my baby."

Neither of them said nothin so fuck this.. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at Kayla. Chres was just smirking

Me:" Go look for her" he snapped outta his gaze and went to one of the rooms and pulled a gun out.

Chresanto Pov

I went to one of the rooms an I saw Lana Laying down on a table crying. I went over to her and she had a bruise on her face. I unstrapped her and walked out to the front. I saw Taylor beating janiyahs ass

T: "I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF U TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." She stood up and kicked her in the face.

I guess Princeton and Kayla it knocked out cause they were on the ground. I chuckled and walked out with Lana and Taylor. Taylor so Lana's face and ran back inside. She came back out looking fine. She got in the car and told me to drive.

[3 hours Later 10:03 pm]

Taylor found a baby monitor and put in Lana's room and one where ever she is. Taylor came back downstairs and sat on my lap facing towards me. Her soft lips touched mine... I don't know if it's just me but every time we kiss I feel sparks. I squeeze her ass. She laughed causing me to smile. We went upstairs. She got her stuff out and went to the bathroom.

Me: Can I join?

T: "No perv" I chuckled

So like 30 mins later she came out. While she was in the shower I went to my house got some clothes and came back and she still in the shower. When she came out she was dressed in fuzzy pajama pants and a tank top. I went in and took a shower. I was out in like 15 mins. I hopped on the bed and Taylor was already sleep. I kissed her cheek and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How you guys like this chapter?

💮Nene💮