• Clothes •

A 3 HOUR MEETING!!!
I was in the room for another 3 hours whilst they went over how stuff would happen and I was completely spacing out.
I know it's important and all but I hadn't eaten for  over 24 hours.

"Ugh, Namjoon? I think we should stop for a bit. Seon looks really pale". Hoseok took hold of my hand and looked at me concerned.
"Seon? Can you hear me?"
With my vision going blurry and my eyes slowly shutting, I nodded before it all went dark.

****

"Seon? It's Hobi and Tae. We have food"
Food? Food!
My eyes shot open faster than lighting and it tied to move my body but with no energy, I just fell back down again.

"Good morning" Hobi smiled brightly as he held a nice warm bowl of soup.
Taehyung helped me sit up, pushing a cushion behind me to help support me.
"Why are you guys being so nice to me? I thought hostages got treated badly?" Hoseok filled the spoon up with the nice... sexy liquid
"Some do. But you're helping us so it's only right we treat you like you're one of our own". I quickly downed the spoonful, closing my eyes from how satisfying it felt to eat/drink?
(Idk what you do with soup)

"Do you remember what's going to happen?" Tae sat on the bed next to me and that's when I realised I'm in a bed... A BIG BED.
I looked around the room... it was nice, better than my bedroom. Maybe I could get used to being a hostage here.
"Seon?"
"Huh? Oh yeah! I'm going to stay out of the way for a bit whilst you guys do some tracking and that. Then when the times right il seduce him. Do some snooping. Report back to you guys and then bam. Namjoon and Jungkook will be happy again". I clapped my hands and opened my mouth ready for another spoonful. But it never came.
Hobi and Tae looked at each other in shock.
"You know about Jungkook and Kyung min?"
Taehyung made himself comfortable and laid on his side, supporting himself up with his elbow.
"Yes. Was I not meant to know?"
"No. We are just confused that Jungkook trusted you with that type of information".
Oh
Maybe I shouldn't say it was Yoongi that told me. I don't want him to get in trouble.
"Aaaaaa" I opened my mouth and the boys chuckled whilst Hobi got another spoonful for me.

****

I was sat on the bed watching the news where I saw my father yet again talking about my kidnapping.
These guys are going to have to let me go eventually, then what?
There was a small knock on the door followed by the door creaking open.
"Aren't you scared they will find me?" I pressed the paused button and looked over to Jungkook who placed two big cardboard boxes on the floor.
"Do you trust us?"
"Do you trust me?"
He didn't reply so that's a definite no.
"Here are some clothes for you. They should all be your size. If not, go complain to Yoongi".

I hopped off the bed and opened one of the lids to the boxes.
I noticed a lot of hoodies and jeans with a few T-shirts and skirts.
"Thanks. Can I go shower now?"
"Yeah, you stink" he pointed to the door behind me but before I could even make my way in that direction he stopped me.
"Strip"
"You really don't trust me? I'm helping you guys now".
"It's my job to search you"
"Do you have any other job? Or do you just like to be a perv?"

"I help Yoongi every now and then but mostly I'm in charge of going out on missions".
"I really don't see why I have to strip for you. I've been knocked out most the time, I wouldn't have even had the chance to grab anything".
"Just do it so I can leave".
He sat on the bed leaning all his weight on his arms as he waited.
I can't believe I've had to strip for this boy twice now.
I started taking my belt off when there was another knock on the door.
"Hey Seon" Jimin smiled.
"Jimin get out!" Jungkook death stared at him as he came and sat next to Jungkook.
"I'm helping"
Helping?
"You guys are both perverts, fuck stripping for you too" I walked off into the bathroom where the door quickly shut behind me.
I turned to see Jungkook looking down at me.

"I thought I told you to strip"

_____

A/N:
Opinions on the book so far?