• Body •

"I thought I told you to strip"

My eyes widened as he stared down at me. I could here Jimin hitting on the now locked bathroom door as I took a step back to get him away from me, but this only cause him to take a step forward.

Wait
Hold up
I'm an officer of the law
How dare he intimidate me

This time I took a step forward, he raised an eyebrow at my boldness

"That doesn't work on me princess" he smirked moving closer to me and closing the gap once again.
"Now where are you going to go? Through me?" He mocked.
I have been bamboozled...

Making sure my eyes stared into his soulless ones I started undoing the buttons of my shirt.
"Someone's got braver" his head tilted to the side allowing his hair to flop over.
"Are you enjoying this?" I asked curiosity taking over.
"Why would I? I'm not interested in people with sad little bodies like yours". He bluntly replied back.
Ouchie
That hurt... I was proud of my body, maybe not anymore. But never the less I carried on.

I threw my shirt onto the floor before removing my leather belt and allowing my trousers to fall to the floor in a little puddle around my ankles.
"Happy?"
"You still have clothes on" he reached forward pinging my left bra strap.
"You have to be joking" I scoffed.
"Do you not remember what I said last time?"
I raised an eyebrow thinking back.

"Well, next time you can take your underwear off then".

My eyes widened when I realised he was serious.
Maybe it would have been better to have Jimin search me. He would at least appreciate me.
"Fine!"

I reached back undoing my bra and pulling it off of my arms before pulling down my underwear.
"Happy now?" I tried to be angry but my cheeks were a deep tinge of red telling him otherwise.
"Hmm... I don't see anything hidden. You can shower now". I turned around exposing my bare ass to him and switched the water on. Once the steam had started to form I got in, fully aware he was still staring at me.
For someone who said I had a sad body, sure does stare a lot.

After a few seconds of me being under the boiling water, I heard the door unlock, it creaked open but never shut.

"Jungkook why are you moving so fast?"
Jimin cute voice called out in the distance.

Poking my head out the shower confirmed that both boys had now gone and I could finally shower in peace.

****

After getting dressed, Tae dried my hair for me before taking me to Yoongi at my request.
He was sitting in a dark room full of computers and motherboards.
Upon noticing me he tapped the office chair next to me and waited for me to speak.
Sitting down I crossed my legs and put my hood up.
"Could I look at those nude pictures of me please?"
He grabbed an iPad and unlocked it with a freaking long code before handing it over.
I stared at my body and leaned back in the chair.
Is it that sad?
Should I exercise more?
Stop eating the nuggets?

I must have stared at it for at least 5 minutes before Yoongi spoke.
"Whatever you're thinking isn't true"
"How do you know what I'm thinking?" I glanced up at him and looked at his computer lit face.
"Because I've researched you so much I know you inside out. And I know that you are looking at your body questioning if you should work out. Am I wrong?"
"No..." I pouted.
"But maybe I could lose some weight here"
He moved his chair next to me and looked to where I was currently pointing.

"Are you shitting me? That's all muscle! You could literally kick arse with your legs. You should be proud of them. You should be proud of yourself".
It went silent as I thought about yoongis words.

"Isn't it weird that we are just looking at a naked picture of me?"
He shrugged his shoulders and took a drink from his coffee.
"...It's nothing I've not seen before".
I nodded my head and looked back at the photo. Maybe Yoongi was right and Jungkook can just go fuck himself.

I'm a bad bitch... who fights crime... sort of...

 sort of

_____

A/N:

Thank you for all the support!!! 💕💕💕💕💕I love you all so much. For once since my first 8th member book I am happy with my work so I hope to make this story great for you 😊❤️