• Choice •

"Let her go"

****

My heart sunk as the gun was pointed to Jungkook, his grip on me was suffocating.
Turning to look at him I could see the anger but also fear on his face. Something I don't often see with him.
"Kookie... look at me" I somehow managed to turn my body to look at him and get his attention on me.
"I don't want you to get hurt" I mumbled as he brought his hands up to my face cupping my cheeks.
"I can't let you go" he whispered kissing my forehead.
"You need too" with tears starting to spill I looked down and removed his hands off my face and held them in mine.
"I will come and get you. I promise".
Kissing the top of my head I let go of his hands and immediately went cold.
I quickly wiped my stained cheeks and looked at him one last time. His wet hair and cheeks made me want to just run back into his arms but I couldn't let him get hurt.
"I love you"
"I love you too my princess"
It was indeed our first time saying the love word but most likely the last.

"I love you" "I love you too my princess" It was indeed our first time saying the love word but most likely the last

"Seon..." Namjoon started to speak lowering his gun.
"Don't fucking talk to me"

I brushed past him and straight to Eunji who started to chuckle at my puffy eyes and wet cheeks

I brushed past him and straight to Eunji who started to chuckle at my puffy eyes and wet cheeks. "Your new owner awaits you" he gestured out the door to show a big black car with the door open showing its tan interior.
Closing my eyes I tried my best to calm my body as nothing good ever comes from panicking but all my mind thought about was Jungkook and how I couldn't be away from him.
I knew I would try my best to get back to him.

****

Jungkooks pov:

My eyes never left hers as she walked away and left out the door, her fists balled up and tears running down her neck. Once Eunji and his henchmen had left I turned my attention to Namjoon.
"Get the fuck out"
"Jungkook I had no choice"
"YOU HAD A CHOICE. THERE'S ALWAYS A CHOICE."

The front door opened and the other guys walked in.
"Was that Eunj- Kyungmin is that you?" Jin looked at Namjoon in shock. He walked over and checked her out looking at the bruise on her cheek.
"Where's Seon?" Yoongi looked around noticing she wasn't here.
"Why don't you ask Namjoon what happened" I chocked out as I squatted down on the floor burring my face in my hands.
"I traded her"
It went silent as no one knew what to say. Then a door slammed and I knew Yoongi had left immediately otherwise he would have murdered him.
I felt hands on my back and lifted myself up to see Tae and Jimin next to me.
"I'm sorry" Tae mumbled with glazed eyes.