• Blood •

"Strip"

****

OBVIOUSLY I refused to take my clothes off and CLEARLY, they didn't like that.
"Look I'm not stripping for you".
"You have too"
"No, I don't"
We bickered back and forth
"I don't like her. Why do we have to babysit her?" The guy I was arguing with turned to his friend and pointed his finger at me.
"Because we need to get her to China. Otherwise, we are dead"
Whilst the two had a little conversation I took the opportunity to take down the man behind him.
I KICKED HIM IN THE PEE PEE

He let a groan out in pain which alerted the other two that I was not taking my clothes off for them

Only one guy can demand me to strip

They immediately took out their guns and tried to fire at me but I quickly moved behind the guy that was covering his precious and allowed the bullets to pierce his body instead. Eventually, he fell to the ground and was a pretty useless body shield. I quickly scurried for his gun whilst the others reloaded theirs and hid behind a sofa.
"Police training don't fail me now..."
I quickly took a deep breath and poked my head up looking to see where the two were.
They were standing in plain sight... idiots. I ducked down as soon as they were located and took the safety off the gun before getting back up and firing at the two. My ears were ringing like crazy as I fired one bullet after the other.
I only wished I was wearing tight clothing like they do in the movies and not wearing sweats.

See exhibit A

I'm happy with the sweats though at least they smell like my boo

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE SHOOTY TOOTY
They were firing back at me so the sofa was a mess and well it was useless as a barrier now. Ducking back down I started crawling over to a desk hoping that this will last a little longer with their terrible aim.
Balls guy was back up and charging at me. I braced myself as he landed on top of me, completely knocking the wind out of me. He tried his best to get his gun out of my hands. But I was gripping on for dear life just like when I'm eating chicken nuggets and someone wants one.