• Princess •

After my hug with Tae, I made my way back to my room. I was slowly getting used to the big house and navigating around it. Walking into my bedroom I saw Jungkook casually laying on my bed, arms behind his bed whilst Yoongi sat in the armchair staring at me in the doorway.
"So we are doing this chat thing now?"
I let out a sigh and walk over to my bed and sat down crossing my legs waiting for the lecture.
"I know you guys are adults and can do whatever you want. I don't know if this is just a one-time thing. But I want to remind you what we are doing here...
Seon is helping us to try and find a girl that loves you".
I looked over to Jungkook who crinkled up his nose and sat up.
He went to open his mouth but Yoongi stopped him.
"I don't want to hear it. Just don't let Namjoon know that this happened" he empathised the last bit and pointed to the both of us before walking out.
Jungkook looked at me and sighed collapsing back down on the bed.
"He's right..."
"But we didn't actually do anything like that. We just pleasured each other". He placed a hand on my crossed legs and squeezed it.
I don't know why but his touch automatically made my cheeks heat up. Seeing this he removed his hand and sat up.
"Get some sleep it's been a long day"
Was all he said before leaving me to think.

****

Waking up the next morning I let out a groan as the sunlight flooded through my widow. I threw the covers over my head in an attempt to block the light out but it was no use.
I sat up pulling the covers off my head exposing my messy bed head.
My eyes went to my bedroom door opening and in walked Jin and Tae. Taehyung immediately made himself comfortable and got under my bed covers.
Jin shook his head at his actions and sat on the side of the bed next to me and took my hand in his.
"I just wanted to talk to you about tonight. I know you and Eunji have been intimate before but now is different and I want you to know that if he tries anything and you're not comfortable you can say no. You don't have to sleep with him".
Jin really was the mum of everyone here and it made me happy to know someone cared about my feelings.
I wasn't even aware that there were tears rolling down my face until Jin wiped them away with his thumb and Taehyung was back hugging me.
"No ones ever cared about my feelings before".
"Hey don't frown you will get wrinkles. What about your family, they care?"
I shook my head and lowered my head.
"Why do you think I came with you guys so easily. Anyone whose been kidnapped would scream and do anything to get out of here. But I was so tired of my life. No one cared about me or what I did. I was never rewarded for anything or talked to. Ignored my whole life and then you guys showed up so my first thought was. This is my escape".
Jin looked at me with such warmth and It made me so happy I was with them.
"You hungry?" I nodded my head and wiped my tears.
Jin stood up and walked out of the room looking over at me one last time.

After a while, Taehyung finally spoke up.
"Why don't you go shower. When you're done I can do your hair for you and then we can pick out your dress". I could feel his smile even though I couldn't see it.
"I would love that, thank you" He too quickly left the room so I was sat alone.
After a while of just sitting there thinking I finally dragged myself to the bathroom but instead of a shower I ran myself a bath.

Sitting in the hot bath I rested my head on my knees and stared at the marble tiles.
"Taehyung told me you were upset" Jungkooks voice echoed through the bathroom.
When I didn't respond I heard the door shut and the lock turn.
There was some rustling before the water moved behind me and Jungkooks cheek was resting against my bare back.
"Whatever it is I'm here for you"
That's when I felt small kisses pressed on my back.
"Just thinking"
That's when the kisses stopped and I turned myself around and wrapped my arms around his chest.
"Nothing will happen to me with Eunji, will it?"
"Seon... you know him more than anyone. But I promise, me and they guys will protect you".
"Thank you" I smiled and pulled away from him. Finally noticing his hair.
"Pink?"
He smirked and ran a wet hand through his hair
"Do you like?"
I reached my hand up and played with it.
"It's so fluffy. I love it" I smiled and looked at him as he tilted his head and put his hand in mine.
"I can't say the same about yours"
He chuckled at my bed head, I poured and pulled his hand away.
"Let me wash it for you princess"
My cheeks puffed up from happiness at his nickname that he had given to me since we first spoke.

"My princess" he mumbled as he started playing with my hair again