• Car ride •

"Move your hips babygirl"

"Woah I think the fuck not!" Yoongis voice rang into both our ears. Jungkook rolled his eyes frustrated that we were interrupted.
"Yoongi please?" I pleaded
There was silence almost like he was thinking.
"You guys have 5 minutes... But you too are disgusting"
"You would do it too Hyung" Jungkook spoke one more time before pulling out his earpiece. I followed his actions and chucked mine onto the driver's seat.
Turning back I made eye contact again with Jungkook and placed my hands on his shoulders.
"Now, where were we?" His face twisted into a devilish smirk.
Leaning in I brought my mouth to his ear and nipped on his lobe before starting to suck along his neck. As I did this Jungkook took the opportunity to lift my dress up so it was around my waist exposing my bottom half.
"No underwear tonight?" I heard him chuckle as I felt my heat become exposed.
Suddenly his hand came in contact with my arse cheeks making me gasp. I lowered myself back down so that I was now placed perfectly on his crotch.
I was desperate to see his reaction once I finally started moving so when he came to kiss me I started my movement making his mouth form a little o and throw his head back.
Even though he was still clothed I could feel how much he was packing and it was only getting bigger the more I rubbed my self against him.
His hands went to my hips and gripped them trying to make me move faster.
"Look at me" I whispered. He brought his head back up and stared at me with lust as I started to move faster. Each movement made me more and more hotter. I could feel my cheeks heating up and sweat form on the back of my neck.
"Fu-uck" I moaned and threw my head back my breaths heavy as I desperately wanted to cum but something was missing.
Almost like Jungkook read my mind he raised his hips pushing his crotch up so it was completely against my heat, pushing me over the edge.
"Holy shit I think- I'm going to cum" I called out and placed my hands on Jungkooks whose were still on my hips.
"Cum for me babygirl" he smirked clearly enjoying the view and the feel.
I called out his name as my orgasm took me over. He quickly pulled me down so my head rest in the nook of his neck whilst my thighs shook.
"5 minutes is not enough with you. You looked so fucking sexy".
His arms wrapped around me as I recovered he finally released me when I kissed his neck telling him I was Gucci.
I sat back up and tilted my head down to look at his still hard cock.
"We need to fix that"
"We can later, let's go see what the shit heads want first" he smiled and helped fix my hair for me.
I again drew my eyes down to the tent in his trousers even when we walked away from the car.
It was just so mesmerising.
"Jungkook they will see it"
He let out a sigh and quickly stopped by a door
"Go ahead and say that I'm in the bathroom. Il go get rid of it".
I nodded my head and somehow made it to the meeting room where all the boys were waiting... A very disgusted Yoongi and Jimin were waiting.
"Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned and sat down in his seat opposite me.
"Oh Ugh, He went to the bathroom" Namjoon simply nodded his head whilst I got the most disgusted face from Yoongi.

"Did you have fun?" He fake smiled at me.
"Wonderful" I spoke hiding my shame.
"Just so you know we are speaking about this tonight!"
"Will you leave her alone you're like her dad" Jungkook responded to Yoongi as he took the seat next to me.
"Oh, you best believe I'm fucking speaking to you too" Yoongi glared devil eyes into him.
Feeling the tension but still unaware of what it was exactly about Namjoon let out a little cough.
"Yoongi has reported to me that Seon successfully got a date with Eunji tomorrow night but we will speak about that more tomorrow morning. For now you boys need to mix up your hair colours a bit as the police are out looking for you. they only have an artist sketch to go off by thanks to Yoongi wiping all the security cameras but we need to be careful. Good mission tonight guys and Seon well done... you've have had a busy day. You're starting to fit in like one of us". Namjoon sent you a smile but then it hit you.
One of them?
As the room started to empty I thought about going to check on Hobi but it was late so he was probably asleep.
"Seon?" Taes voice called out next to me.
My eyes looked over to him and realised it was just me and him who was in his pyjamas.
"Ah hi Tae Tae" His worried looked turned into a boxy smile when I gave him a nickname.
"Being one of us isn't necessarily a bad thing. You've had fun with us right?"
I couldn't draw my eyes away from the innocent-looking face.
He's right I have had fun here... even though I've nearly been killed today. This is what I always wanted. I gave him a reassuring smile and stood up.
"I'm happy to be one of you guys" He followed my actions with standing up but he then walked over to me and hugged me.
"I'm glad we found you" he mumbled and I knew right then that I had a little family.

(Not my art)