• Her •

"Seon get up!" I was shaken violently awake by none other than Yoongi as the boys all rushed around. "What's happening?!" I leant my self up on my elbows as Namjoon quickly came over to me.
"We got to go"
"Go where? Why?" Rubbing my eyes I sat up properly and noticed everyone holding luggage bags.
When I didn't move Namjoon looked to Jungkook who passed his bag over to Jimin and walked over to me.
His hands slipped easily under my butt and lifted me up like it was nothing.
"Jin, grab some of her things and Yoongi help Hoseok with his wheelchair" Namjoon ordered as Jungkook started carrying me somewhere and all I did was look over my shoulder at a stressed Jimin. Seeing me staring he smirked a little and winked at me.
I quickly buried my face in Jungkooks neck getting a good whiff of his cologne.
"Jungkook?"
I whispered
"Yes princess"
"Where are we going"
"Somewhere safe. Somewhere where they won't take you".
I felt his hand in my hair making its way through the tangles bringing me closer towards his neck so that my lips were gently placed on his neck. Closing my eyes I not only felt comfortable with him but I felt safe.
Even with my eyes closed, I could navigate around this house now. It's funny what brought me here but it's scary why I am leaving.
I could finally understand a little what the girls went through. Not fully but the scary idea of what it's like to lose everything around you... to feel nothing but pain and numbness. Even though I got away we were all marked and scarred by what Eunji had done to us.

****

Staring out the window, I sat in the very back of the car wondering where we were going.
"How did he find where we lived?" I heard Jin speak from the front passenger seat.
"I really don't know..." Yoongi stared at his laptop screen that lit up his very confused and angry face.
"Let's just keep her safe. We can't lose anyone else" Hoseok muttered and looked behind straight at me with a small smile.
No matter how dark the moment was he always cared for others, always wanted to make them comfortable and feel welcomed even if he was hurting.
It wasn't long before we pulled up into the driveway of a normal house, a house that I would love to live in with my family.
"Whose place is this?"
"It's my house" Jungkook mumbled next to me a small smile playing on his lips.
"How do you have your own house already? I'm still living with my parents and I can't even afford to pay them rent".
"You was living with them, now you live with us"
"What do you guys all do, why do you have so much money and how can I get that much? I want money to be able to actually buy clothes from the rack instead of second hand".
I heard the boys all let out a nervous laugh but they didn't answer my question, instead, they got out of the car.
Stepping onto the driveway I noticed the boys all go off into different directions or should I say different houses.
"Ugh, What is happening?"
"We all brought these houses together for when we were older or for an emergency. Never used them before but now seems like the perfect chance."
I noticed Jin and Namjoon walking off into a house together but thought best not to question.
"So where do I stay?"
"Is that even a question? With me obviously"
He made his way to the front door that was huge but perfectly made.
Walking in I was met with construction work. Tons and tons of construction work.
"I wanted it to be perfect for the future so I'm designing it myself"
He pulled a protective cover off a nice cream sofa.
"I'm not good with furniture... it's all Ikea" I smiled brightly as I looked around and could easily tell all his furnishings were all from the same set.
"You're doing great... but can I ask you something?"
"Anything" he made his way over to me and looked down at me.
"Why are you guys hiding things from me?"
He let out a sigh and scratched the back of his neck.
"Maybe we should talk about this in the morning"
"No, I want to know now"
He threw his head back and groaned
"Fine" Taking my hand he pulled me off to the sofa and started answering all the questions I had... until I fell asleep.

****

3rd person PoV:

Three boys stood in Jungkooks living room looking over two sleeping bodies. Or should I say two cuddling bodies.
"We shouldn't wake them" Jin looked over lovingly and knew deep in his heart Namjoon would hurt bad if he saw this but then again it's not Namjoons choice.
"They do look cute" Hoseok smiled warmly but it soon disappeared when he looked at Yoongis' face.
"I don't care this shouldn't be happening. They shouldn't be happening". Yoongi spat almost waking the two up.
"They don't even know it's happening. They're Young let them be." Jin placed a hand on Yoongis shoulder but it was shaken off.
"But what about-" he continued but Jin soon shut him down.

"Love is a two-way thing. He may care for her but he doesn't love her."
"And what about Seon, does he love her?"

"I think he's starting too open that big cold heart of his... for her. When the time comes I will deal with Namjoon but you need to deal with your own feelings for her".

"Hyung I love her"