4- The Team

"I don't think you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon Carter said to Steve Rogers as they met each other underneath a bridge.

"It's low profile." Steve said as Sharon turned to the trunk of the car.

Steve had decided that a Volkswagen bug was their best choice while Sharon was driving around in an Audi.

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." Sharon said popping the trunk and standing to the side of the vehicle.

The signature blue red and silver colors of Captain America's shield sat nearly propped against his suit in the back of the car while Falcon's suit and wings sat right next to it.

Back in the car Bucky, Sam, and Carter sat quietly watching the entire thing unfold.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam politely.

"No." Sam growled without looking back.

Carter chuckled quietly to himself realizing the two were still beefing from the whole Washington DC thing.

"I owe you again." Steve said to Sharon.

"Keeping a list." Sharon said looking into the car.

Bucky scooted closer to Carter and sat in the middle opposed to the right side of the car.

"You know he tried to kill me."

"Sorry, I'll put it on the list too." Steve said to her. "They're going to come looking for you."

Sharon nodded her head. "I know."

Steve looked at her and smiled. "Thank you, Sharon."

They looked at each other for a few moments before Steve closed the gap and kissed her.

"That's was.."

"Late." Steve said cutting her off.

"Damn right." Sharon said rubbing his shoulders.

They smiled at each other.

"I should go." Sharon said before walking to the drivers side of the car.

Steve turned towards the three other boys in the car smiling like an idiot while the three men just smiled and nodded at him.

***
The Volkswagen Bug chugged along in the Leipzig Airport parking ramp as a commercial jet took flight next to it.

The bug turned slowly and parked a few parking spaces away from a white van.

"Well that's not sketchy." Carter said to Bucky who chuckled before getting out of the car.

"Cap." Clint Barton said walking up and shaking his hand.

Carter walked out and stood next to Steve while Bucky leaned on the far side of the car.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor." Clint said looking back at Wanda. "Besides, I owe a debt."

He looked at me. "Who's the kid?"

"This is Carter Cole, remember Natasha and I went to recruit him a few weeks after Ultron."

"The guy who teleports."

"I'm Clint Barton." He said shaking my hand.

"Trust me, I know. I'm a big fan of you guys." Carter said laughing and holding a glance with Wanda. They had met shortly after Sokovia when Tony approached him about joining the Avengers.

In the week Carter had spent at the Avengers facility he had shared some good memories with Wanda, they were the only teenagers on the team and they got along really well, even became pretty good friends. Then they had to part ways, now things felt more awkward than ever.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve said to her.

"It was time to get off my ass."

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asked.

"There's another?" Carter whispered to him.

"He's raring to go." Clint said pulling open the back door of the van. "Had to put a little coffee in him but."

A man was lying in the back in black jeans and a blue button up shirt. He jolted awake as the van door crashed against the van.

"But he should be good."

Sam stepped up on the other side of Steve and crossed his arms as the man crawled out of the van.

"What time zone is this?" The man asked.

"Come on. Come on." Clint said pushing him towards Steve.

"Cap- Captain America."

"Mr. Lang."

They said shaking hands.

"It's an honor." Lang said as he kept shaking Steve's hand. "I'm shaking your hand too long." He stopped shaking his hand. "Wow, this is awesome. Captain America." He said looking at Wanda and pointing at Steve. "I know you too, you're great!" He said to Wanda.

Lang turned back towards Steve shaking his head before he reached out and grabbed his biceps.

"Jeez, ah look I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thinks for thanking of me." Scott Lang said to Steve.

Lang pointed at Sam. "Hey man."

"What's up tic tac." Sam said to him.

"Uh, good to see you. Look what happened last time."

Sam chuckled. "It was a great audition but it'll never happen again."

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked him.

"Something about some psycho assassins?" Scott said trying to remember.

Steve nodded his head. "We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah well what else is new." Scott said clearly upset.

Carter was kind of worried, if things went south and he ended up in the hands of the authorities, well, his identity would be out there. His mom would know, his school mates. The world would know and that would put the ones he cares about in danger.

Carter shook his head clearing the thoughts out of his mind.

Steve needed his help and he was going to help as best he could.

Bucky pushed himself off the car and spoke for the first time. "We should get moving."

"I got a chopper lined up." Clint said to them.

An alarm began blaring and a man speaking German spoke over the intercom.

Steve looked back at Bucky.

"They're evacuating the airport."

"Stark." Sam said looking at Steve.

"Stark?" Lang asked confused.

Steve nodded his head upwards.

"Suit up."

Carter smiled to himself and just stood there.

"You heard the man. Suit up." Clint said to Carter.

"I'm already suited up. Hawkeye." Carter said winking at him as he pressed a few buttons on his watch and flipped a latch at the top of it.

His black and red suit began crawling up his arms and down his legs until it had completely covered him. All he had to do was pull his hood up.

Clint looked at his suit in awe.

"That's awesome."