Chapter 3

*Updating name from Zhan Zhao to Zhan Yao (sorry for the mistake)

---------------------------------

With the comfortable feeling he never felt before and the scent that he missed so much, Yutang snuggles closer to the other person leaving no space between them at all.

'Zhan Yao, god, I miss this so much' Yutang thinks to himself while the corner of his lip curve up into a smile.

As much as he wants to sleep, Yutang wants to see Zhao Yao. So he slowly opens his eyes to meet with the pale with neck in which his nose is only an inch away. Trailing along the neck line down towards the white shoulder that peeks out of the big t-shirt, he has to swallow the urge to touch the soft looking skin.

Yutang slightly move to see Zhan Yao who is still lightly snoring in his peaceful sleep. So Yutang gently touch and trace along the peeking shoulder.

'So soft and smooth' He thinks as he continue to feel his friend who starts to make low moaning noise in his sleep. Yutang chuckles softly at his friend's cute reaction and decides to stop the teasing in order to go back to cuddling him since it's still very early in the morning.

By the time, Yutang wakes up again the bed is already empty. So he jumps off the bed and tries to find the other boy. While approaching the dinning room, he can already hear Zhan Yao with his parents. However, when passing a mirror, he finds that he's in a total mess especially his chaotic hairstyle. Since he can't show himself like this, he hurry back to his room and clean himself up.

Soon after, he finally enters the dinning room but this time Zhao Yao is already gone.

"Where did Zhan Yao go?" Yutang asks his mother who's serving him his breakfast.

"He went back home just a little while ago. Did you need something from him?" His mother asks.

"Not really, I was going to ask if he wants to play soccer with me and the guys."

"Yutang, you told me that he passed out yesterday and now you want him to run around in the sun again? I don't think so."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Yutang blankly states. It's not that he didn't remember, but it's just that he wants Zhan Yao to be wherever he is. But considering Zhan Yao's frail body, he decides to drop the idea and will find him later in the afternoon once the soccer game is over.

By the time the soccer game is over, it's already late into the afternoon which Yutang goes straight to Zhan Yao's house only to find that he's not there. However, Uncle Zhan is about to go pick him up from the local library so Yutang volunteers to pick his friend up. 

Yutang takes exactly 10 minutes to reach the library. Not that it's close, but rather because he runs there like his life depends on it. Then walks around the big library trying to find his friend who seems nowhere to be found. Just when he's about to pull out his phone, he notice someone sitting by the large window sill.

Zhan Yao is reading a book placed on one of his knee that's propped up while the other is hanging on the edge. The orange light illuminate around him as if he's glowing. On a closer look, his eyelashes are long that it cast shadow on his face. The scene before Yutang has mesmerized him and his heart skip a beat. 

"How long are you going to stand there and stare?" Zhan Yao asks.

"Huh!? Uh ... I wasn't staring." Yutang denies.

"Oh, really?"

"O-of course, why would I stare at you? I was busy trying to think of a way to startle you."

"Well, approaching someone from the front and being obvious isn't really a way to startle someone, don't you think?"

"I change my mind mid-way cause I figure that I shouldn't startle you to death."