Chapter 9

Warning: Contain some explicit boyxboy content

----------------------------------

Zhan Yao is brought into Yutang's bedroom in which he doesn't understand why since his own house is right next door. He could have just drop him there. What's more, he doesn't get why the door must be locked as well! With the turn of the event, the usually calm Zhan Yao is starting to lose it.

"You're freezing. We need to warm you up." Yutang tells Zhan Yao; at the same time, his hands are already unbuttoning Zhan Yao's shirt.

"What do you think you're doing?" Zhan Yao panics while stepping back and bundling his shirt closed.

"Undressing? You can't shower with clothes on."

"I can shower at my own home." Zhan Yao tries to make his way to the door but he's still one step slower than Yutang who's now blocking the door.

"You could turn into an ice statue on the way, so no can do. You'll need to shower here." Yutang sounding reasonable? And approaching Zhan Yao again.

Without much time to think through and the pressure from Yutang, Zhan Yao distractedly agrees. "Fine! Fine! Don't come any closer. I ... I can shower myself. No need for your help."

Yutang watches Zhan Yao's back as he scurries away into the bathroom and locks himself inside. Needless to say that Yutang isn't letting his friend off that easily, especially after the jealous stunts before. He takes his time in going over to his desk drawer and brings out the spare key. To be specific, the bathroom's spare key. It's natural for him to have the spare keys to his own rooms, right?

After he waits for the sound of shower running for several minutes. Yutang unlocks his way into the bathroom startling the naked person inside. "Bai Yutang! How did you get in!?!"

"Zhan Yao, this is my house. I have the keys to every room." Yutang states the obvious fact.

Despite being stunned for a moment, Zhan Yao quickly collects his panicking souls back to see Yutang looking at him dazedly. He follows his sight and remembers that he's standing there naked for the other person. As automatic mechanism, he turns himself around to hide his front view.

"W-why are you in here? D-did you need something?" Zhan Yao simply assumes that Yutang came in to get something. If he obtains it, he would leave.

"Yeah, I need to take a shower too."

"WHAT!!!!???"

"My clothes are wet and it's cold outside."

"T-then ... I'll ... I'll leave! I already finish my shower." 

After saying that he'll leave, Zhan Yao tries to leave by walking backwards. But instead of going out, his back crashes into a firm chest.

"What's the hurry? You still got some soap on your neck." Yutang whispers into Zhan Yao's ear as his finger deliberately traces the none existing soap along Zhan Yao's neck.

At this point, Zhao Yao is at a loss on what to do. He couldn't help his little trembling when Yutang teases him. Furthermore, his legs involuntary step forward as Yutang uses his own body to urge Zhan Yao forward from behind. The worse part would be from the thing that's somewhat rubbing along the crack between his butt cheeks. It starts from soft and gradually getting harder. Then Yutang turns on the hot water shower to help warm them up.

"Y-Yutang ... m-move back." Zhan Yao stutters.

"Why? We have been very close since young, why would I need to move back?"

"B-because ... y-you're p-poking me."

"Me? I'm not touching you at all. Zhan Yao don't frame me for what I didn't do!" Yutang refutes back and putting both his hands up to Zhan Yao to see for himself.

"Not your hand ... but ... y-your ..." Zhan Yao finds it hard to say it out loud.

"My what? I won't know if you don't say it." Yutang asks back innocently. However, when he moves, his thing shifts and glides further down the space between Zhan Yao's butt.

Zhan Yao, who is suppressing his voice and resulting in small whimper, is doubting whether Yutang is truly stupid or just playing dumb while intentionally rubs against him.

"S-stop ... moving ... your ... th-thing is r-rubbing."

"Really?" Then Yutang abruptly moves back causing the hard thing to rub against Zhan Yao once more. "This is strange. Nothing ever manage to make me this hard before. Zhan Yao, what have you done to me?"

"I didn't d-do anything."

"My dick wouldn't suddenly get hard on its own. You definitely did something. So you're gonna need to be responsible."

"W-w-what do you want m-me to do?"

Instead of getting a verbal answer, Zhan Yao has been turned around to face Yutang. Then his hands are guided to hold onto Yutang's hard dick. Yet, it doesn't stop there as, Yutang uses Zhan Yao's hands sliding them up and down on his dick.

"Keep going ... just like that ... you're doing good Zhan Yao." Yutang tells Zhan Yao through his heavy breathing as he enjoys this intimating jerking off session. It would be lying if Yutang said that he never thought of this before. He has indeed think about this several times but he didn't expect that he would be able to actually do it.

Now that Yutang has experienced the real thing, having Zhan Yao touching him, he don't think he could masturbate by himself again. Well, it's not that he couldn't but rather that he wouldn't. After a short while, Yutang notices that this is having somewhat of an effect on Zhan Yao too, because he can see that Zhan Yao is starting to get harder. With no hesitation, Yutang instantly grabs onto Zhan Yao dick, making him jump in surprise.

"Ah!"

The sudden contact at this sensitive area startles Zhan Yao but at the same time gives him pleasure as well. Having Yutang touching him isn't bad at all. The dirty thoughts and actions are making feel rather embarrassed which causes him to turn several shades of red. He couldn't directly face the person before him. Therefore, he hides his face on Yutang's shoulder. It may have seem like an escape route for Zhan Yao but he's actually digging another pit for himself to fall.

Yutang didn't expect a white slender neck would be on display so close to him. Because he's someone that doesn't let a good opportunity pass by, he tastes it with his lips. He sucks and licks as if it's his favorite. When he lets go a red mark is clearly visible on the white skin and when he sucks, Zhan Yao's grip on his dick would also tighten up which excites him even more. As a result, he continues to suck on Zhan Yao's neck until Yutang couldn't hold on any longer and cums all over Zhan Yao's hands.

However, Yutang doesn't stop there ... because his Zhan Yao hasn't cum yet. Therefore, he pushes Zhan Yao against the wall, his left hand sliding the hard dick, his right hand squeezing the soft butt and his lips devouring the slender neck. Soon, the pleasures peak making Zhan Yao cums in Yutang's hand.

With so many things happening, Zhan Yao goes all weak and lean onto Yutang who happily washes the both of them clean and carries him out of the bathroom. Since Zhan Yao is pretty much in half-asleep state, Yutang sprawls him onto the bed and kissing at several places before putting his cloth on for Zhan Yao.

Zhan Yao realizes that he needs to work harder in resisting this sly Yutang!

********************************

A/N

Sorry that it took a long while for an update 🙇‍♀️

Would this be considered as too much explicitness?