I Am The King

"I am sorry ! Please understand I needed money for my sister's cancer treatment !"
The man cries, "Leave me please. I promise I won't do this again. This one-"

The blood from his now smashed head splutters on my face and clothes. I take out my handkerchief and wipe myself clean, "Jin clean this mess and throw it in any deserted alleyway."

"What ?! No way. You know I have a date tonight and I will be late." He screams.

"Now now. You don't want Miss. Jisoo to be in any danger now. Do you ?" Jin  clenches his fists and leaves with Jimin.

After they left, there was a knock on the door.
"Boss, you called for me ?"
I look up, "Ah, Jungkook. I don't want to but will you do this one thing for me."

He wipes away sweat from his forehead and smiles, "Your wish, my command." I take out a picture from my pocket and hand it to him.

"This is Moon Hyeri, 10 years old. Sister of that bastard. Cancer patient, stage two. I want you to please take her in with you and take care of her. I will pay for her treatment and please tell me if you need any more help."

He looks at me in awe. "I am sorry but I can't help it." He stops and continues again, "Hyung you are really the best."  Saying this he leaves.

I chuckle to myself. This kid.

I take my phone and call Hongjoong, "Are you keeping track on Yoongi ?...Good. Yes. Okay then." I hang up.

My blood boils as I remember him. Min Yoongi....

To be continued...

Hufff !! Double update !!! 😜😜😜
I had time so why not ?
Hope you enjoy and vote !! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜