Pain

Namjoon pov

"Who are you?"  Her question makes me shudder. What would y/n think of me? Would she abandon me? Should I tell her what I am?

I take her hands in mine and look deeply into her eyes.
"I am a Mafia."

Surprise flickers in her eyes. Her eyes widen as he distances herself from me.
"Y-y/n liste-"

She cuts me off as tears fall from her beautiful eyes. She is hurt. I can see it, I can feel it. "Wh-What should I listen ?! You're a freaking Mafia ?! Are u kidding me ! Like I am with a mafia !!"

"Judge us y/n, you have the absolute right. But first listen to us at the least. Please."

Jin says as he enters the room.
Y/n takes glances at me and slowly nods.
"F-Fine."

He closes the door behind him as he sits on the easy chair and gulps down the brandy I had poured for myself.

"You know what ? Nobody has a dream to become a mafia. But it all started with the murder of our father. I'll have to take this to a bit of flashback.

Our life was perfect. Me, Namjoon, Father and Mother. But happiness doesn't last forever. Our mother passed away, that was a very hard time for us. We could've still lived with that pain but just to double it, our father remarried.
I was 12 and Joon was 10 at that time. Things took a turn for the worst."

He sighs deeply as I feel those old scars starting to burn all over again and I unconsciously grab y/n's hand.

"It was probably a loan that dad had taken from the Min Family for mother's treatment which he couldn't repay. Only one year had passed our new mother poisoned dad. None of us were ready for it. But everything was now crystal clear. The slut dad remarried was the Min's wife also the mother of my hyung and Hoseok's best buddy. H-He knew all of this ! But just played along !"

I felt a pang of pain in my heart as those words left my mouth.

"We were left homeless, how could I have seen my brother who had been dotted by each one of us stay in a rundown warehouse and barely eating two meals? To our good fortune we had a small house in the forest and I had some of my money so we went there. I dropped out of school because I wanted Joon to continue his studies. I started working in a restaurant. All was just fine.."

"Until Hyung went to drugs." I finish his words with a chuckle. Y/n's eyes become glossy and her lips start quivering. I hold her hand securely in mine.

"Hey y/n its just the starting ! The worst part is that hyung came back from the rehab to find me in the jail !!!" 

Her restrained tears fall and she clutches on the sheets.

"Joon started pickpocketing and robbing. To earn. And as expected my job was now gone and we had no way of income. No good way to be specific." Hyung said, I could tell he was trying hard to control his emotions.

"But there's always a bad way. I went into smuggling and finishing off the murdered bodies and lastly murder to top it all up. Doing all these I turned 18 and then we joins hands with the underground, none other than Jungkook's dad. His father was someone I respected looked up to. He filled up the fatherly figure in my life and after so long I felt happy, complete.

           I got a family of my own. Jimin, Kookie, Joong, and Hobi all were like my family. They gave me and hyung so much love that it didn't feel we weren't blood related. Four years ago, Uncle Jeon, on his deathbed made me promise to take care of his family and to take over his empire. And it was the least I could do for him. So I did it. And I am proud that I stand here, able enough avenge my parent's death. To avenge the loss of our childhood."

My head hurt, my heart felt so heavy.

Jin stood up and while leaving uttered the words, "We've suffered so much pain that now, pain has become our ALLEY..."

To Be Continued.

Heya ! Sorry I am so late ! Forgive me ! Please !🙇🙇🙇🙇
I love y'all loads !
If you have chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side then vote !! 💜💜💜💜