Now Or Never...

Note: This chapter contains smut i.e. mature scenes. If you are not comfortable with steamy content feel free to skip to the next chapter because I am not going to go slow.

And for the people of Satan like me (smiles) I have linked a song above as I love to read Smuts with sensual music in the background. So I request ya'll to play it and then continue reading. (Just click on the centre and after it starts playing you keep reading)

Hope you all enjoy yourselves 💦💦

(y/n pov)

Namjoon ignores me and rages up to his room. I follow him.

"Wait up Namjoon ! Who do you think you are ignoring ?!"

"Just go."

"No. Not until you tell me what had happened."

He clenched his fist.
"Please y/n just go away ?! Don't you fucking understand ?!"

"Don't you trust me? Am I not your girlfriend? Why hiding anything?"

His jaw protrudes as he barges towards me. He pins me harshly against the door.

"You'll regret."

"Why?"

"You matter the most to me y/n but if you don't quit acting like this, I won't --"

He stops, looks down at his feet. I hold his hand and place it on my waist.

"Don't hold yourself back. As much as you want it, I do too."

Am I stupid ?! What did I just say ?!

Its the truth though.

He looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"I love you."

(Author pov)

Namjoon kisses y/n passionately like his life depended on it. y/n tangled her fingers in his hair and his hands found hers.
"Jump."
She did as she was told she jumped and wrapped both of her legs around his waist. Namjoon's lips trailed down to her jawline, neck leaving purple hickeys on his way. y/n moaned into his ears.

The sound was so euphonious to him he couldn't wait to hear it all night. Biting her earlobe he said,

"Enjoy while it lasts."

His hands travel under her top, pulling it off her. y/n starts unbuttoning Namjoon's shirt but he stops her half way,

"So needy babygirl? Wait till daddy make you beg for him."

He carries her back to his bed and puts her down gently, while supporting himself on his elbows and taking some time to admire his lover. Namjoon lowers himself and plants kisses from her knees to her thighs to her waist to her belly button. He smiled knowing what affect he had on y/n and slowly played with the lace of her panty getting her all worked up and impatient.

"Namjoon.... please."

"Wrong name kitten."
"Daddy please, please use me."

He just smiled, "Such a slut."
At that y/n fisted her hands on the bedsheets. Namjoon knew he had hit the lottery as y/n arched her back and moaned.

'So she has a degrading kink' he thought.

He slowly took off her panties and his fingers teased her folds. Without any warning he inserted two fingers inside her. y/n grabbed his shoulders as she dug her nails into his back.

"F-Fuck Daddy..." She moaned heavily.

This got him so turned on and slowly he added a third finger. Her legs shook as she spun out incoherent words repeatedly.
"Bitch ! Want daddy to finger her pussy out. Bloody slut !"

Her breathing became uneven as she neared her orgasm. But sadly, he pulled his fingers out earning a whine from the girl.

"Why?"
"I have something more for you hun."

He unclasped her bra and threw it off. He planted kisses on her cleavage and sucked on one breast while massaging the other with his hand. He got up and opened his shirt and pants along with this boxers.

"Shit ! I can't, you-you are too big !"y/n gawked.

"Come on babygirl. I know you can. For daddy." He props her back against the headboard and kisses her gently as he enters her. His eyes widen.

"You're a virgin?!"
But the girl was not in any condition to answer though. She felt him fill her and her walls tightened around him. Namjoon thrusted slowly into her so she gets adjusted. It rained outside while in the room there bodies fit perfectly together.

y/n's mind was clouded, foggy and her vision hazy with tears pricking her eyes. Before Namjoon entered her she took a quick look at him. He had this honey coloured skin, killer biceps and jaw dropping thighs. He wasn't too bulky but he was perfect.

Namjoon held y/n's leg and placed it on his shoulder to get a better access of her. She screamed in pleasure as her eyes rolled back and tears fell down.

All that could be heard now was the rain tapping against the window, skin slapping together and slick movements. The room echoed with some high pitched moans from y/n and the grunts of Namjoon.

He held the headboard as he felt his orgam approaching. "Fuck y/n you are so tight !"

"I-I'll cum daddy." Her body shook as she came.

"Yes babygirl. Cum with daddy." Namjoon cursed lowly as he came inside her.

After some time he collapsed neat y/n. He held her close to him and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby." She just mumbled, because exhausted, y/n was on her way to dreamland. He looked on the petite figure and stroked her cheeks gently.

"I will never leave you y/n, never."

To be continued...

My first time writing a smut. How's it ? Please do give me a review. And vote to keep me going !! Love you all loads ! 💜💜