Don't Leave Me.

"Okay I will stay with you."

These words were just mere to her. But the person to whom it meant the world, didn't know what was coming for him.

(Flashback)

"I think I should leave now" y/n said as she tried to get up from the bed.

"Wait y/n, you are injured and there's no way I am letting you go anywhere in this condition." Namjoon said dead serious.

"Namjoon I am going."

Namjoon grabbed her hand as she tried to get up. His grip was too strong for the latter to resist.

"Namjoon stop ! Leave my hand ! What do you think ? Do you literally expect me to stay here with a fucking Mafia ?!"

Namjoon loosens his grip. He just backs away and states,
"y/n I have trusted nobody like nobody in all these years but you. You saved me today y/n and I will always owe you my life. And I am sure that Yoongi will surely try to harm you which I cannot allow to happen. Please y/n you will stay safe here. Believe me y/n I am not bad just a bit deserted from love. Please y/n don't leave me now. Please..."

Namjoon tears up as he sits near y/n's bed. And seeing him so vulnerable she couldn't refuse.

(Flashback ends)

"y/n please don't leave me. Promise ?"

As a reply she spoke up,
"Promise Namjoon I won't ever leave you..."

To Be Continued...

"Some promises are made to be broken"
Vote if you are breathing !