Betrayal

(Namjoon pov)

"What do you want ?!"
A chuckle came from the other end of the phone.

"Namjoon you should now stop bothering me with your pranks. Its all so useless ! And lame."

I swear to the Satan I might kill this Yoongi now. But the query is , how did he know about our plan.

"Probably wondering how'd I know? Well, you are too naive. Heh. If you keep my bae as your Personal Assistant this will happen often !"

My eyes widen in realization. He hangs up. My blood begins to boil.

"Kim Jennie you are so dead ! Jin, tell to come here with Jennie. We will have some great time."

"Yes boss." Jin leaves.

*****

"Joonie ! You missed me? You know Jungkook pulled me so harshly here !"

I smirk "Awww I will make sure he gets punished. So be a good girl and answer my question. Do you have any relation with Min Yoongi ?"

Jennie starts sweating. "I- I actually u- h n-no !"

"Bloody bitch. That little mouth can lie I see. Any last wishes?"

She falls on her knees, "Please forgive me!"

I chuckle, "Wrong answer babygirl" I take out my gun from my holster and shoot her right away.
"Clear up this mess."
I get up from the couch and while heading upstairs I see y/n standing on the stairs, mouth agape.

"You really hate betrayers right?"

To be continued...