Mikrokosmos

She was there for something else, but now something completely else is happening to her.

A foreign feeling perhaps. She would've left a long time ago but she just needed an excuse to stay. Heh. Her reason of meeting him was the excuse perhaps.

(Namjoon pov)
I knock on y/n's door. The door opens to reveal a cute sleepy y/n. She is so adorable !

"Hey Joon, come in."
I step inside as she closes the door. I sit down on the bed and she comes sits beside me.

"Today also late. Its 1:46 am."
I just chuckle.

"You know the reason ryt."

She just hums in response.
"Can you do me a favor ?" She nods.
"Can I cuddle with you?" I say scratching the back of my neck.

She hides her face with her sleeves. But then she shyly open her arms.
"Is that a yes?"
"Umm Hmm"

I embrace her. Like my whole life depended on it. With my every bit of courage I speak up slowly.

"Probably you may think I am crazy but... Umm u-uh, fuck it !  y/n will you go on a date with me?"

She burries her face in my chest and mutters a small "yes".

*****

(y/n pov)

I wake up. Shielded between a familiar embrace, Namjoon. I can smell his cologne. He looks so angelic from up close.

I get so drowned in thought that I forget I have been staring at him.
" Finished ?"

Heat rushes up my face as Namjoon laughs.
"Hey, its fine. Now go get dressed."

With that he gets up and leaves.

*****

We're at a café now. I was literally dumbstruck looking at Namjoon.

The waitress places your coffees on the table and leaves.

I take a sip of my coffee as Namjoon bursts into laughter.
I look at him, "What?"

He leans forward and strokes my lips. "Some is still there."

He kisses me.

I was so shocked that I became a stone. He pulled back and smiled showing his million dollar dimples.

Nobody talks. The silence was so relaxing. My mind was looping the kiss. I didn't even realize where we were. I look up and see the sign, "AMUSEMENT PARK"

My whole face lights up.

"Namjoon you're the best !!!"

I drag him in and we go on all the rides ! We eat loads.

The times passes without us realizing.

(At Namjoon's House)

As soon as we enter the house, Namjoon picks me up and pins me against the wall and kisses me.

I don't want it.
I don't want it.
I don't want it.

I need it.

His lips trail down to my jawline leaving purple hickeys.

He looks up at me.

"Be mine y/n. Forever and ever."

I could it in his eyes. The dominance in his voice was enough to prove that I was successful. In luring him into me.

Am I happy or sad ?

Happy, he likes me.
Sad, it's all fake.

"Please Remember to close the door next time !!!!"

Jin laughs and Namjoon groans in frustration. He places me down and looks at my eyes.

I grab his collar and pull him into a kiss.
"Hope that answers you."

To Be continued...

Hello guys sorry very much !!! Exams and exams !!! But I will finish this book very soon !!!!!
Vote !!!! Please !!!