Pitch Perfect

I massage my forehead slowly sitting in my office with hyung.
"Headache?" I nod at his words.

Well, it's not simply headache but it's the amount of tension and lack of sleep. Just then Lisa and Jackson enter and salute me. I stand up and let them have their seats.

"I require you both with me on a mission. Mr. Kim Taehyung will also be accompanying us, as the detective agency has appointed him." I said.

Hyung replied,"I will give my highest amount of cooperation"

"So Officer Lisa and Officer Jackson you are dismissed. We will meet at Starbucks at 7:00pm sharp." They salute and leave my office.

I am really afraid of what was about to happen. If there was any danger how could I protect me fellow mates ? Heck, I don't even know what that guy is up to.

_At Starbucks_

"Please y/n please !!" Jackson has been nagging for the last 15 mins.
"Stop it Jacky, we didn't come here to eat for god's sake !"

"What happened people ? Looks like y'all always do some mischief when I am not around." Hyung says as he sits down near Lisa. Looking at my annoyed face he gestures me to calm down.
"So, order anything you want. Today's treat is on me." And as expected both Lisa and Jackson were garden-garden with happiness.

After half an hour of eating I decided to break the ice already.

"Okay, so now onto the discussion. This is the guy we need to undertake."

I take out my laptop and show them some pictures of Kim Namjoon, that I found on the internet.

"Oh lord

"Oh lord. This guy is a mafia you tell me y/n ? Well he is sexy, very." Lisa swoons over the pictures. Not that I oppose to what she said. This guy is sexy. Even handsome would be an understatement.

"Wait. What's up y/n ?! You never told me we were on a mission against The Kim Namjoon ? I quit. I am so done already !" I glare at him which makes him to shut up his mouth.

"Yes Jackson. He has been dealing illegal things overseas and murders connected to him are increasing. Plus if you quit this mission I will make you quit your life too." I said smiling.

"He is very cunning. We cannot attack directly. We will have to apply our brain to catch him" Hyung points out.

"So you got hyung ? We will take this silently. Further we have some news.
He is gonna be at The Magnolia on this weekend. The legal club that houses illegal activities."

I stop for a while and then say again,"He will me there to deal guns worth millions and maybe trafficking. I know you are thinking how can he do this without anyone intervening. But we must know that he is the Owner of that club."

Jackson curses slowly.

"We cannot enter without passes we will need real duplicate passes. And I think Jackson could do that."

"I am on it chief."

"Very good. So everyone understood the plan? I will explain it once again clearly. So everyone listen carefully. Hyung and Jackson will see where the dealing takes place and get some footages. Me and Lisa will stay at front and inform you both what is happening, through the earpiece."

Let's see how can you get off so easily this time.

To be Continued...

Lachimolala !!! 💜💜💜💜
Please support black_blossom84
And her awesome fanfic on Ansel Elgort !!
Don't forget to vote !! 😘😘😘😘