The Mission

"So y/n you understand ? We want that bastard soon. And it's even harder because he doesn't leave behind any clues." Hm, intriguing. I look at the forensic report and go through the file.

"But sir, how are you so sure he is the one ? It's not like there aren't more underground people here in Korea."
Baekhyun speaks up, "So what do you think ?"

I look up at him from the papers, "There is every possibility of him and his gang being the culprits. Even this dead guy worked for them."

I think for a moment and continue,
"I don't think it's planned murder because from what I have seen and read they don't do that. They will never kill their own personnel for any ulterior motives."

I take out a file from my cabinet and show a particular page to Baekhyun.
"See this. The list of businesses that are stated here are, drugs and guns smuggling, 20+ bars and lounges in whole of South Korea and all of them legally registered, overseas trading with the Mexican Mafias and other." Before Baekhyun speaks, I stop him.

"I know you know this but there's more. He has funded almost 50 old age homes and child adoption centres. He also has a trust fund for the children suffering from cancer and other incurable diseases." Baekhyun smirks.

"Don't you get it ? It's just a good-good show. When your whole business is black you have to have some whites too."

I knew he was going to say that. Typical.

"No sir, I don't quite agree. He has almost no records on the police files ! Isn't that a bit impossible? Let me get onto that later. So, for a person who knows he doesn't have a single record on the legal diary, isn't it unnecessary to again spend so much in noble causes ? I think it's something different.... something we don't know and probably never will."

Baekhyun looks at me in awe. "That's what you have to do. To find the unfound. I know you can do this. Why did he kill the man? what is his motive ? You will have to do this y/n." Saying this he asks me to leave.

In my office me mind wanders over to the case I was given sometime ago...

I know there has to be something else. Otherwise I don't think he is a person to kill because I feel he has a heart. But whatever may be the cause if he's guilty he is guilty....

Hey guys this is me your weird author-nim ! I like to keep the real thing under covers. 😜😜
So peeps Thnx for reading this book ! I sarang you (insert Jin's voice) 😁😁 that's all so bye till next time !!!
Oh! Don't forget to vote !😘😘
- greekgodnamjoon.