♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐞 ♡

After the whole encounter with the ginger, you decided it would be best to depart from the group for the time being so that you could gain your composure. The feeling of anger consumed you for the majority of the walk to find a place to cool off. Who wouldn't be irritated by the fact of being constantly berated by someone you thought could potentially be your friend?

You knew your hatred for the character beforehand was entirely valid.

Spotting a bench behind the school next to a vending machine you took a seat and entered an ending spiral abyss of thinking. Unfortunately, you didn't mean to succumb to the feeling of doubt, however, it appears to occur more often than not.

It's as if the universe wants you to suffer and not experience the flow of stereotypical fanfiction where you're living your best life being adored by the male leads and feeling the blissful warmth of teenage romance.

A hand carrying a can of f/d brought you out of your depressing thoughts, slowly glancing up to the person your eyes locked in with kind-yet mischievous brightly colored hazel eyes.

The person wore a gentle smile and their fluffy whisky-colored hair swayed lightly in the wind. Raiburu extended his hand and brought the can of drink closer to your face, reluctantly bringing your hand to take your skin brushing his fingers in the process.

He took a seat beside you opening the drink he held in his other hand, both of you sat in tranquil silence the trees behind the school swaying their pretty cherry leaves. Although, the silence was soon interrupted by the male beside you.

''I used to be a member of the Martial arts club...'' He began, and you decided to listen to his rambling, better than being left to your own thoughts. ''Whenever I'd find myself feeling down I would usually take it out on the machinery or just train, if you're up for it I can help you?'' He stared ahead not able to see your enthusiastic expression.

''What you're saying I can beat you up to feel better?!'' Raiburu as a response chuckled and gave you a charming smile that could blind an average person.

You noted to buy sunglasses.

''Sure, I can teach you prohibited moves...''Raiburu whispers these words as he leans closer to your ear his breath making you shiver in excitement.

''Show me, oh great sensei!'' You exclaim completely forgetting about the argument you had with Osano.

Raiburu instructs you to follow him to the Martial arts club room, with his reputation he easily got Budo's permission to use the dojo. Changing into the white uniform you got into a starting position, since you didn't know the art of fighting you used dirty methods the entire time you were training. This didn't faze Raiburu, in fact, the whole time he would coach you, thus unwillingly you improved your techniques slightly.

After five minutes of practice you eventually got exhausted, one thing you lacked the most is stamina, as well as, focus.

Sitting on the mat floor you drank the whole water bottle your back leaning on Raiburu's who was merely lost in his own thoughts. Despite your immense hatred towards any form of physical exercise you for an unknown enjoyed sparring with the male. His words proved to be correct, you felt all the previous tension leave your body feeling more relaxed, and perhaps you were being pessimistic towards exercise.